• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm moving SLOWLY
And then there's this.....

https://www.howtogeek.com/413778/how-to-...ersations/
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

I love my Alexa dots and the modules I have setup. Nice being able to walk into a room and tell it to turn on the lights, play music through the stereo, etc. The routine settings are great. I even have a couple of the little remotes you speak to. They are great for changing stations, volume, etc.

I know they have to listen to the commands to make it work better. I go in occasionally to see what it heard and if it did what I wanted. It is the way of teaching it to understand you better. If employes are listening in here, they will get some pretty boring stuff.

I have one in the van that travels with me. No modules in the van (I wish there were 12V ones) yet. I might need to look again for 12V modules. It would be nice to start the generator from bed so when I get up coffee would be ready. :-))
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Kaylee (05-14-2019)
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
Nowwwww.
I have a question about that AI coffee maker .......
Do you have another machine to test the coffee to make sure the first machine isn't poisoning you ?
Because , you know,,,,,eventually they will try.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-12-2019)
I might start worrying about that when the devices have arms or legs. Until then it is only me (or someone trying to get rid of me LOL).
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
Don't be so quick to decide........

All those devices that you plug in,,,,,,,,,,,,they're made to plug into a main breaker panel that has 2 legs .
It has been going on for YEARS !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have embraced technology for good or bad. Life sure is easier with it.
Brian