Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-14-2018)
Hope you catch a break ASAP, Jewellann.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-14-2018)
(03-26-2018, 04:32 PM)Cammalu Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 04:22 PM)Texjbird Wrote: It's Official Now.......I can no longer set up the Aliner by myself.....End of the conversation as Papa used to say.

Time to sell!!!  Put it on Craigslist
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SAME 2 POST REPEATING?  OR TELL ME IF I NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  THIS IS THE ONLY THREAD IT'S HAPPENING ON.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAMMALU AND QUEEN

YA'LL are right, however my break would probably be a bone or something on the Safari falling off going down the road.

Today as the 2nd load of clothes was spinning I ran over to my Mom's with a  spam/onion/cheese omelet + salsa and tortilla on the side.  Doesn't sound so good, it was tasty though.  So my sister on the back porch yells " It's starting to rain".  Luckily most of what was already on the clotheslines were close to being dry.  There are now clothes hanging all through the apt. including the hall + 3yds of new sewing material draped across the side of the bed Q and I don't don't sleep on with a fan blowing on it. 

This is my life......Like the old TV show "This Is Your Life" I know who the voices belong to by what they say to me  "Inspection" "can't come to the storage to get my stuff" " $250 " for everything except the tranny work ".

Except the ones in my head, of course. Rolleyes  My life really sucks at times.........sometimes not so much.

Jewellann
  AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES.........SINK SHIPS    "BOONDOCK SAINTS"

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME