Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO GET FREE INTERNET WiFi PC LAPTOP ANYWHERE
First off, this is a YT video that is 27:14 long so if you have data issues then it might not be something to watch.  Like the title says "HOW TO GET FREE INTERNET WiFi PC LAPTOP ANYWHERE" this is a video on how to hack internet.  Also, be aware, this fella is Indian or Pakistani so expect the accent.  He makes up a coil and puts a magnet over the wifi card then the coil on top.  Turns the wifi off and airplane mode on.  Hooks up a 2nd monitor so you can see it better and just connects.  I don't know where the internet source is coming from like if is from his router or what but it looks interesting.   I have an old HP laptop in pieces at home I just installed a new motherboard in so I'm gonna save this and give it a shot once I'm back.  If you can view this or try this lemme know what you think.  

[Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Texjbird (12-11-2017)
I have no idea what that guy is doing, and neither do the 1/3rd of viewers that downvoted it.
---
frater/jason - FT 2018.  Retired/boondocking 2020.  
159" Promaster, 570w:220Ah, 35gal fresh
twitter | RVwiki
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to frater secessus for this post:
  • Motrukdriver (12-11-2017)
Did he ever say where the internet was coming from ?? Dodgy
Can't view it but guessing the best part about it is the poster got some pretty good view #s.
IMO Smoke and Mirrors . Tongue Click Bait....
If you do try this.......that old laptop is a good idea.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Motrukdriver (12-11-2017), Wabbit (03-23-2018)
This is hogwash.
Trying to get views.
Do not do it.
YT is loaded with these.
Lots of places to get free wifi without watching a 1/2 video that says nothing but gets you to watch 10 commercials.
Take out Sat phone
Plug USB into Sat phone
Open mobile partner software and then open Safari.
Use without moderation.
The employer pays the bill...

That is how I do it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (03-24-2018)
Now , THAT'S free internet !
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Hey MO
Anything ever happen on this ?
Just for shits and grins..
I did finally check the vid but the guy put me to sleep before saying anything !
I think I made it to 2 minutes ............
stay tuned 
popeye

Can't you just get free wifi in all coffee shops and places like macca's anyway? not to mention the library?
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

Naaa, that accent makes me think of tofu dogs from Apu on the Simpsons.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]