Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cravings
Reuben pizza. Had to think about that for a bit. I'm not a Reuben fan, actually, but Ed loves them, and I can totally see that they'd be amazing!
Two gloriously stinkin' badges.
Official YARC ship’s navigator.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heron for this post:
  • Motrukdriver (12-08-2017)
(12-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Art Wrote: In stark contrast to this, I once waited 3 hours for a meal at a Denny's
Needless to say I never went back

Three hours? Holy SMOKES! That should have ended up in a full comp, but then again, it was Denny's. 
Having said that, over the years I used to have good luck with them. I used to love their Grand Slam in the wee hours when I was traveling. Back then I think it was $1.39 or something like that?
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
The only good thing about Denny's these days is watching the fights. If you're not too close to it.
(12-10-2017, 05:02 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: The only good thing about Denny's these days is watching the fights.  If you're not too close to it.

There are two Denny's in portland. The kids call them Fighty Denny's and Stabby Denny's. I only ever went to Fighty Dennys. With crazy teenage people. Why I don't know, because the first time I ever went there, some drunk guy peed his pants then fell and sat in my lap. Those kids got laughs out of that for years afterwards, so what the heck.
Two gloriously stinkin' badges.
Official YARC ship’s navigator.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heron for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (12-11-2017)