Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of things . . .
Whenever I click on a thread I've already started reading, it takes me right to the first post, rather than to the newest unread post.

I can't find anyplace in the User CP to establish my Sig line.

Is it just me, or are there features you haven't activated yet?
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Optimistic Paranoid for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (09-18-2017)
Green arrow next to the thread title takes you to first unread post... Haven't looked into profiles much yet
viajes seguros
(09-18-2017, 02:10 AM)Optimistic Paranoid Wrote: Whenever I click on a thread I've already started reading, it takes me right to the first post, rather than to the newest unread post.

I can't find anyplace in the User CP to establish my Sig line.

Is it just me, or are there features you haven't activated yet?

You're correct... in this forum software if you click on the thread title, it takes you to the beginning.  The green arrow in front of the thread title takes you to the first unread post. Over on the far right hand, though it says "Last Post by:"  and then the user name.  If you click on "Last Post by:"  it takes you to the last post. 

And if you go into the UserCP and follow the left menu down to "Your Profile," the next to the last entry is "Change Signature."  Click on that and you'll be able to enter your custom signature.

Let me know if you have any problems with either of those.
1995 Coachmen B19 rear dinette, E250 chassis, 351W & E4OD trans
2006 Born Free 32RQ on a Kodiak chassis, 8.1L V8 & Allison 5spd trans
2016 Jeep JKU 6spd stick
[quote pid='480' dateline='1505732058']

And if you go into the UserCP and follow the left menu down to "Your Profile," the next to the last entry is "Change Signature."  Click on that and you'll be able to enter your custom signature.

Let me know if you have any problems with either of those.
[/quote]

Sorry.

In The User CP, under "Your Profile", I've got "Edit Profile"; which lets me Change Password, Change Email, and Change Avatar; and I've got Edit Options.  Signature doesn't seem to be anywhere in any of those.
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
it is set to 10 post before you can do a sig,you should be good to go,if not lmk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (09-29-2017)