Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of members
(05-11-2018, 01:44 PM)animalcannibal Wrote: New on the forum.Located in NW Ar.PM me if you need a place to park for a couple of days.Hell,you could even stay longer if you bring some beer.

Welcome to the Forum !! I'm currently in North Little Rock, AR. Will be here for probably a year. I'm a work camper for the oil and gas pipelines. How far are you from NLR? My domicile is Texas. But I been on the road for 12-3 yrs now.
About 150 miles from LR.
Putts,is Blue Home Dot close to Two Dot?Abuela,I'm about 30 miles from Yellville.When visiting Arkansas don't forget to set your clock back 50 years.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to animalcannibal for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (05-17-2018)
Almost pulled the trigger on a 60 acre parcel in Flippin many years back. I kick myself every time I think about it and why I didn't do it.
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (05-17-2018)
(05-16-2018, 03:10 PM)animalcannibal Wrote: About 150 miles from LR.
How long you plan on being there? We could meet up half way. I have a 5th wheel TT so I will be able to just bring my truck. TT is at the KOA in NLR. If you want to come this way let me know. I'll probably have some days off end of next week. I'll treat you to a few nights full hook up a the RV park if you like. I've seen several camper vans and the such come through here. I try not to bother them unless I see them outside of their rig. That's just proper etiquette to me. I'm the guy that will not walk through another persons campsite or rv space unless I'm invited or given permission to by the occupant.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Scott7022 (05-18-2018)