Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YARC.......... W A R P E D edition
so it doesnt go unnoticed https://vandwellerforum.com/showthread.p...3#pid16833
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
Hubby thinks I'm going to freak those folks out. I don't think its right to turn on their alarms, but what do you all think?
Ted
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TedOnWalkabout for this post:
  • GotSmart (02-20-2018)
(Yesterday, 01:26 PM)TedOnWalkabout Wrote: Hubby thinks I'm going to freak those folks out.  I don't think its right to turn on their alarms, but what do you all think?  
Ted

Heh heh heh.    

The ghosts in the machine.
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right. Isaac Asimov
I think you should go over their and tell them they ought to reset their password so it's not the default or people will mess with their settings. And then, oh by the way, tell them they need to do a little work figuring out their battery stuff or they're going to have some crappy energy storage soon.

Maybe a little wake-up call will do some good.
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • Ballenxj (02-20-2018)
There are multiple RVs parked near us and I don't feel like going around knocking on doors. No one can damage anything with the monitor settings. You can change the parameters of the monitor only, rename it and turn the alarms on and off. As far as the way they're taking care of the batteries, I'm hoping that my appellation might cause them to wonder.

They haven't changed the name on the monitor yet, which leads me to believe that they are not looking at it. Incidentally, it's almost 1700, the sun has been shining for hours and they're still down 40ah for the day.
Ted
[Image: UCZhJub.jpg]

it aint right i tell you,it's a freakin winter wonderland around here
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
We've got five inches of snow, it's 26F at 10 a.m., and another inch expected tonight. whoopee. Bucket brigade for the ducks and chickens.
All these strange words. Winter.  Snow.  Ducks in buckets?  

I have heard of a speckled hen in a little red wagon, but brigades of them??

Sompin ain’t right here.  Big Grin
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right. Isaac Asimov