Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humor
I'm instituting a moratorium on references to RATMO............I'm running out of room on the "Official Title" list.

OH Rat Crap ! I just made up another one !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

(07-06-2018, 08:26 PM)Anna Wrote: MN C Van, You asked for it.

Blark! That was wholly a disproportionate response!
Clearly against Geneva Conventions

Quote:Rule 14. Launching an attack which ... would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated, is prohibited.
Sometimes dweller in 234k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MN C Van for this post:
  • Anna (07-07-2018)
She ain’t right and there is a badge to prove it.
Making this country better with every generation. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Anna (07-07-2018)
yeah what ^^^^^he said. hahaha
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
I can't wait to see the customization.....
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

(07-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Anna Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 08:47 PM)GotSmart Wrote: Where did THAT come from?   Huh  

Someone is going for a double badge.  Big Grin

MN C Van inspired me so I looked up Uranus jokes online and posted them. Spent the last hour laughing at them.
Anna..LOl...That's me..I get hung up on watching prank vids, Chuck norris jokes, and very old country music vids.  I once did it for three days looking at rat killing vids with pellet air rifles, silencers, and night vision. LOL.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Anna (07-08-2018)
The next time you are in the grocery store to buy that gallon of milk for your morning cereal stop and think for a moment.  Do you really know where that milk comes from?  Sure, they TELL you it comes from cows but groceries, like any other commodity, are controlled by dark forces in an effort to squeeze as much profit out of them as possible.  The days of your happy dairy farmer carefully milking his cows for his customers are over.  I've since learned that the rat killing video I posted a few days back wasn't a sport video.  It was to silence the witnesses and victims.  

[Image: NAljO51.gif]  

I have proof...
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Anna (07-08-2018)
You folks are killing me! LOL
Rat Milk! The preferred beverage for the Rat Bastards of the world and perhaps those on Uranus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Anna (07-08-2018)
Here is the Truth in the Humor.

Milk.

Created by female mammals to feed offspring. Purpose to make the offspring put on weight quickly. Increase immune function, and transfer hormones to the offspring.

Milk contains puss and a great deal of extra stuff to do this.

Marketing has convinced many Homosapien mammals they should use formula and other "better" sources of food for their offspring while at the same time convincing a huge track of the population they should drink the product designed to grow baby calves quickly. Further; they should drink this product past the normal baby span and into their adulthood.

Then sell them insulin because they have a "genetic" issue and don't produce enough on their own.

Look at milk the next time you shop. Heavy cream zero carbohydrates and as you go lower fat the carbohydrates go up. How does that work naturally? The cream has no sugar and the dissolved glucose saturates the fluid at specific gravity as it loses fats? Sure OK, thanks hand me a glass.

Funny is someone telling me Vodka is going to kill me while they chug a Soda and eat what amounts to a handful of white death (sugar). Candy bars in Africa, ones you'd recognise, have fewer sugars. WHy? because the study groups say the candy is too sweet for their tastebuds.

"Sweets grown common are sweets grown sour." Shakespeare Bill (The other Bard)
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Anna (07-08-2018), Flying kurbmaster (07-25-2018)
[Image: c56200ffcaca120cf084c97c6d740973.jpg]
This might actually be a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Scott7022 (07-25-2018), GotSmart (07-25-2018), Putts (07-25-2018), mudbunny (07-25-2018)