Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery or alternator? 1985 Chevy G30
that would be a nice score
(05-19-2019, 09:54 AM)Blacktank Wrote: that would be a nice score
They are asking $5500 but, from what I saw.... I don't know. I don't have a reference point. I offered $2000.... All the window seals shot, obvious leaks, floor soft, just fiberglass on top behind the cabinets, no insulation, just fridge, stove top, no generator..... Rough, rough. Is this what I should expect in that price range?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
In Cabot, Arkansas if anyone wants it.

$5500 would be the everything in working order,clean and going down the road price,if the drive train is in good order it would make for a good fixer upper,keep the contact info,call them after a while and if it hasnt sold remind them it will take 3-4K to get it in working order,tires and all and you cant have 9k into a 5K rig and offer the 2k again,mine was listed at $5500 and after i easily tore it apart i got it for $3k,the get this thing out of my driveway will kick in if no one buys it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • minddroool (05-19-2019)
(05-19-2019, 11:16 AM)Blacktank Wrote: $5500 would be the everything in working order,clean and going down the road price,if the drive train is in good order it would make for a good fixer upper,keep the contact info,call them after a while and if it hasnt sold remind them it will take 3-4K to get it in working order,tires and all and you cant have 9k into a 5K rig and offer the 2k again,mine was listed at $5500 and after i easily tore it apart i got it for $3k,the get this thing out of my driveway will kick in if no one buys it
that is what I needed to know. Now, how do I get them to be honest about the condition of the vehicle BEFORE I drive hours? LoL....