Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great deal on epoxy/rubberized bed liner $49 Kit
It's $208 at Amazon Truck Bed Liner 298475 Professional Grade Kit [b]New (3) from $208.39 & FREE shipping[/b],
$49/shipped at Rural King. Many people use ir for the bottom pained side of a vehicle or as a frame & under body coating, even rifle stocks.

https://www.ruralking.com/rustoleum-truc...ighting+FD
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gr8ful for this post:
  • GotSmart (05-14-2019), Wabbit (05-14-2019), Everyroadleadshome (05-14-2019)
That’s a great price. Lowe’s had it sale for $60 for a while. I think it was the same volume, 3.5 L. Maybe Lowe’s was 1 Gal. 
 I used to have coffee with a professional painter who tried every truck bed coating he could find. He said the rustoleum kit was his favorite. Also said the roller that came with the kit worked better than most. I don’t know if this kit has the same roller.
Has anyone used bedliner on a travel trailer or motorhome roof?
Not sure about bed liner for a roof. For a roof I highly suggest a two-part Liquid epdm roof coating. From what Ive read so far it costs more but is much better than a one-part acrylic elastomeric roof coating. 
 I might be applying my 5 gallons of epdm coating today if the weather holds up. I need to decide what to coat with any left over. It might work well as a bed liner. It’s tough.