Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sonic X RV trailer
Looks interesting.

Comes with 1000 watts of solar, nine lithium batteries, a water filtration system with a 100 gallon tank so you can get water out of a lake or stream.

Carbon fiber body

https://www.motor1.com/news/313197/sonic...ailer/amp/

About time. Bet it’s going to cost a penny or two.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (03-13-2019)
That is a lot of weight in water and batteries alone. Four to six batteries would be more than enough, I just
don`t see the need for nine batteries ?.
2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
Full time since 10-12-18
(03-16-2019, 10:50 PM)shadow Wrote: That is a lot of weight in water and batteries alone. Four to six batteries would be more than enough, I just
don`t see the need for nine batteries ?.

What about for for running a heat pump for battery powered AC and heat? Or, how about if the sun doesn't shine for a few days, you're stuck inside while it rains binge watching game of thrones on your big screen, Ultra-Def TV and 300 watt sound bar? Power is addictive. The more you have the more uses you will find for it. 

Chip
Windows are too small.Paint scheme is ugly.Other than that,I like it.
Saw this when they released it at an RV show in the Midwest, well pictures and press release. It got written about by a bunch of journos but the company website didn't change. They were still flogging there usual run of the mill stuff. Put it down as a publicity grab showing off a concept they never intend to build. Like when Dodge puts a hellcat motor in a jeep gladiator.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Wayne49 (06-03-2019)
replace cost of 9 lith batteries alone would be frightening to no end Smile
Well here's another RESIN 'tear-drop' trailer …….Carbon Fiber OR......CHICKEN FEATHERS !

https://www.designboom.com/design/earth-...5-20-2019/
PAULETTE and "Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
Pretty cool looking but the price!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
Tastes like chicken!

Big Grin
Wondering about Wandering.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • Abnorm (06-03-2019)
Whats the only difference between a 16ft and a 36ft? How many people it sleeps! Bigger bathroom? Storage space? A trash can?

NO...the only thing people want are more beds!