Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fom Timothy Keller Vandweller
Welcome from the NOMAD section of the club. Also an x-pat from Vancouver, well a little down the road East. But only you and I'd know that location.
Enjoy
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
Scott7022Welcome from the NOMAD section of the club. Also an x-pat from Vancouver, well a little down the road East. But only you and I'd know that location.
Enjoy

Really?  Try me...   Dodgy
They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.
He is probably talking about Surrey that is one thing you don’t mention on your resume.
(03-10-2019, 01:30 PM)Flying kurbmaster Wrote: It  sounds secret agent ny     Bond ....James Bond.... /////.  Timonty Keller,.... Vandweller. To tell you the truth I never got the one awsome inch. I remember when you first started YouTubing you wouldn’t show your face as you weyre afraid someone at work would recongnize you, now you almost have your social secrurity number posted. I guess you don;t care anymore.

Only difference now... is that I've been showing my face for the last 3 years .not sure where you get your information.  Huh Big Grin Tongue
Howdy Timothy ! I've been a FT nomad in TT's for the last 14yrs. I'm in the oil and gas industry. No strings, No roots. Welcome to the club. I'm working on building a shuttle bus atm. Except the engine wasn't any good. Shopping for newer new to me bus now. I already have everything but the lumber to do a complete build. I go by Free Range Nomad on YT. Only got two nomad vids up. I'm not able to get on here near as much ass I want. I'm on a work contract in Little Rock, Arkansas. My domicile is near Houston, Texas. I got BC on my bucket list. Looking forward to hangin' out with you here. David
#NomadLivesMatter