Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hi everyone. My name is Lisa, 53, hanging out with my four footed Sister, Breee. Trying to get the phuque out of Arkansas... Looking for my next home.......lived most of my life in Colorado... Displaced.... Misplaced....

Waiting for the sunshine....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to minddroool for this post:
  • Blanch (02-21-2019), MN C Van (04-12-2019)
Hi Minddrool and welcome. Best of luck with everything!
I keep having to go back to check how many d's and o's to put in so I spell your forum name right .... Wink 
But I "Ain't Right" , so it's impossible for me to say welcome minddroool.

I hope we're the place that gets you where you want to be .

Sunshine happens.....(I got a warning on a different forum for posting the other thing that happens on a meme of a 50' lobster and a boat too small , but that's another story.)..but here in the "East Coast Alaska" if it does  it's usually too cold for it to help much. Tongue
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • minddroool (02-21-2019)
(02-21-2019, 10:59 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: I keep having to go back to check how many d's and o's to put in so I spell your forum name right .... Wink 
But I "Ain't Right" , so it's impossible for me to say welcome minddroool.

I hope we're the place that gets you where you want to be .

Sunshine happens.....(I got a warning on a different forum for posting the other thing that happens on a meme of a 50' lobster and a boat too small , but that's another story.)..but here in the "East Coast Alaska" if it does  it's usually too cold for it to help much.
You can just call me DroooL

Shy HELLO LISA AND WELCOME!

RE: YOUR SCREEN NAME.   MY BEST FRIEND TOLD SOME OF HIS DRs YEARS AGO
  Big Grin "I'M NOT TAKING THOSE MEDS!  I'M NOT TAKING ANYTHING THAT MAKES SIT AROUND DROOLING ON MYSELF"

JEWELL ANN AND QUEENIE
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
Welcome to our tiny corner of the internet. It’s a nice group.

Many of us are in Arizona right now and waiting for sunshine. This has been a cool and windy winter. Today, while driving back from Palm Springs it snowed for a bit. That is pretty wild weather for the California desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Texjbird (02-22-2019)
Welcome! What the hell is sunshine? I know what clouds and rain are, but never heard of this sunshine! Smile Smile
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
LoL.... Sick of doctors and their medicine. Elderberry, anyone????

They're in AZ and complaining????
It's been total blizzard for three days months straight, and THEY want all the sympathy!
See how it is!

Seriously, welcome! Where are you going once you get out???
Pics of the four legged beast?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else