Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you Knew
Try not get arrested in the first 24 hours.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wayne49 for this post:
  • Wabbit (01-11-2019)
Wabbit, too funny. You probably hit it right, not a darn thing I would try to do would be happening right for me, just like your example posted HA HA

I say time flies when a year is over, a decade is covered.....a week. omg
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • Wabbit (01-11-2019)
Time does fly! I think time is going faster and it's speeding up! I got to thinkin(lol) last week about something and it kinda blew my mind it was 18 years ago! It doesn't seem like 18 years! Maybe 7...at the most. 8-)
I would tell a secret I have been keeping that doesn't belong to me. No one else is alive who had any involvement. Carrying it around these last few years has caused me a great deal of misery. Though, on one hand, it felt like the right thing to do, it has cost too much, including relationships I valued. I would not want to take this secret with me. I would tell it.
I also have that lapse in time LOL
My jaw drops when I say to my husband, well that happened like 8-10 years ago and he says, are ya mad? That happened like 22 years ago just before we got married! I just shake my head in disbelief. I so get you on that crazy thinking. You ain't alone Wabbit Smile Smile I am the same darn way Smile