Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE!!!
We had a tenant that we put on an every other week plan. As long as they were on time they could skip their Christmas rent.
We do give $100 off at Christmas if they have been on time all year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
Anna I haven’t heard of doing that. I followed the link but didn’t see how a landlord could report

monkeyfoot
Cammalu,

With Experian the landlord joins for free and can do a lot of things like accessing tenants credit scores, report tenants rent on time to credit Bureau's as well as other functions and benefits. The tenant on the other hand has to pay a fee for the service so as to build their rating. please try the following links to see if they're any better.
Here is the main link:- https://connect.experian.com/credit-chec...lords.html
You can join experian for free at this link:- https://connect.experian.com/tenant-scre...check.html
at the bottom right of the page read the following heading "How can a landlord report credit on a renter?"
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
So it will be up to them whether they want to go that route or not?

monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • SheDevil (12-08-2018)
So, how does experian determine you are really and truly a landlord? What prevents just anyone using this as a way to stick it someone? How about two people deciding to mess with someone’s credit score?

When I even wanted to get just actual credit reports from experian (or the rest), I had to prove I was a landlord...provide copies of my property tax payments, leases, etc. and then had to have my office inspected by them. And that was just to do a “soft” pull to only see the report.

The only way I could have the lost rent reported was to file in court, get a judgement, pay the county clerk a fee to have it reported (not every county requires I pay a fee). I could not report it.

Experian could be in a heap of trouble is they do not do due diligence to check out the landlord first.

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
(12-08-2018, 08:04 AM)Cammalu Wrote: So it will be up to them whether they want to go that route or not?

If they wish to increase their credit score, yes.
(12-08-2018, 08:13 AM)RoamingKat Wrote: So, how does experian determine you are really and truly a landlord?    What prevents just anyone using this as a way to stick it someone?    How about two people deciding to mess with someone’s credit score?

When I even wanted to get just actual credit reports from experian (or the rest), I had to prove I was a landlord...provide copies of my property tax payments, leases, etc.  and then had to have my office inspected by them.  And that was just to do a “soft” pull to only see the report.

The only way I could have the lost rent reported was to file in court, get a judgement, pay the county clerk a fee to have it reported (not every county requires I pay a fee).  I could not report it.

Experian could be in a heap of trouble is they do not do due diligence to check out the landlord first.

There are requirements to prove your identity as a landlord. And so it should be.
It looks fantastic! Good Job Kiddo's!!
CoPilots: Cleo & Joe
2000 Tioga 27' Class C
450 Ford Chassis
V-10 Triton
Onan 4000 on-board gas genny

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamingRaven for this post:
  • Cammalu (12-08-2018)