Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Records
Maybe ,,, but just looking for more interesting reading......FMS or otherwise.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Ain't rightness stories. We arrive at a frozen stop and it is deserted. All stops were supposed to be cordoned off by police prior to the train stopping. This was not right so I bounced off the train as it was slowing not stopping. The conductor was concerned. So as I am running air mobile on the platform I see one guy.

I get to him and he tells me it was too cold for the police so probably too cold for bandits.

Russian Thinking.

He was staying warm with local antifreeze and a big parka and was concerned about my Addidas training jacket. I told him I was Canadain and his look was priceless.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Cammalu (12-07-2018), rvpopeye (12-07-2018), GypsyDogs (12-08-2018)
(12-05-2018, 05:24 AM)Texjbird Wrote: Smile One year here and I've still not been deletead = DELETED <<<<<<<Correct spelling
                                                                        ^^^^^^^^^
JewellAnn                                                 My original post

NO SPILLING NAZIS HERE  Big Grin  I LIKE IT HERE Sooooooo MUCH

JewellAnn
                           My Heart Is Good............But Oh This Mouth
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

BeastMaster "and he tells me it was too cold for the police so probably too cold for bandits"

I wisshk ya took some of the "Stinkin' Badges" with ya on this trip.....could of left them for the squad , they sure did earn them that day Rolleyes !

So , I'll just give you a brand new one to replace the one 90% full of holes........................

T W O h s,,,,P. O.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)