Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to be mobile!
(02-17-2019, 05:11 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Did the current owner buy it in 40 mph only condition or did it go faster then ?
I decided to pass, owner is saying easy fix but I don't think he knows and I have enough headaches without buying his... I keep looking....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
If it was an easy fix he would have fixed it. A LOT easier to sell and more money if running right.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
have cash in hand and check your local craigslist a couple times a day,a great deal will show up but be sold that evening to you or whoever has cash in hand checking craigslist a couple times a day
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (02-17-2019)
what B and C said....easy fix, there is mostly never an easy fix LOL
Also Marketplace an FB.
(02-17-2019, 01:24 PM)Blacktank Wrote: have cash in hand and check your local craigslist a couple times a day,a great deal will show up but be sold that evening to you or whoever has cash in hand checking craigslist a couple times a day
I just missed a sweet van... Didn't have quite enough in hand....

I HATE it when that happens. Tongue
Missed it by THAT much Chief !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(02-21-2019, 08:39 AM)minddroool Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 01:24 PM)Blacktank Wrote: have cash in hand and check your local craigslist a couple times a day,a great deal will show up but be sold that evening to you or whoever has cash in hand checking craigslist a couple times a day
I just missed a sweet van... Didn't have quite enough in hand....

my rig was priced at $5500, an hour later i bought it for $3500,broke out the charm and how everything needed fixing
Charm?