Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
87 dodge b250
Clean up in front of both seats. They will need access from both front doors.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Kaylee (12-10-2018)
Don't be surprised if they remove the seats. Makes working there much easier.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ratfink56 for this post:
  • Kaylee (12-10-2018)
Will you need somewhere other than the van to stay while they are working on it?  I've spent several winters in south east SD and know how cold it can get.  Since you're from the frozen North anyway I bet you have warm clothes with you.....I hope

Jewellann
                           My Heart Is Good............But Oh This Mouth
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Kaylee (12-10-2018)
Thanks for the prep tips, guys! Smile

Jewellann, thanks, I've been wondering that too! Smile
I'm hoping that they'll put things back together enough that they can just push the van outside at night, and I can continue living "in" it. Smile
Much cheaper & quieter than either of the dingy motels in town.

I do have warm clothing, and am still eating the food I had with me (yes, I've been dipping into my Emergency Chocolate, to help keep up my morale). There's a small grocery store in town, so if I run low, I'm good to go.

I'm hoping things will go well/gently tomorrow!
Thanks for all the awesome support y'all! Smile

P.S. We're been bonding... Fi has now had 3 episodes of Firefly (on DVD) played in it/him/her. Wink
Actually got a bunch of real work done, too.
adopted a Geeky blue van, tentative progress on a GoodJob, still lots of Newbie Qs;
"Cause how you get there is the worthier part." Shephard Book to Kaylee, "Serenity", Firefly
As requested, a picture of the peddles:
[Image: fawkes_peddles_01.jpg]
adopted a Geeky blue van, tentative progress on a GoodJob, still lots of Newbie Qs;
"Cause how you get there is the worthier part." Shephard Book to Kaylee, "Serenity", Firefly
Very little wear=probably can go with the reading on the odometer for actual mileage. Big Grin

Ask them if you can stay in the van INDOORS ! No pushing needed !
(Not like you have anywhere to go after you steal all their tools !!!!!) 

I've done that many times over the years....
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Kaylee (12-10-2018)
I've had them push me out at the end of the day. They were nice and threw an extension cord out too. Electric heat and coffee in the morning! Made it comfortable.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Kaylee (12-10-2018)
LOL!
Yeah, i'm in the waiting room, and he just popped by to assure me they'll put it back together by the end of the day, and either tow it to the RV park or set me up with electricity by the shop, so I'm good to be. :-)

P.S. thanks for cleanup & seats tips!
Moved EVERYTHING back, which earned me some goodwill. :-)

P.p.s. Bonus: when I cleared out seats, found 2 MREs I'd forgotten about! :-) 
Also still have a week of Aldi faux-Dew.