Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite vehicle
Here's something you don't see every day.

[Image: Custom-1962-Chevrolet-Corvair-Pick-up-Co...uarter.jpg]
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

Does it have a MOTOR??
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

I have never seen a corvair pickup like that. Didn't know they made 'em.

I had at least 4 Falcons. My favorite of those was a '63 Sprint. 260 V8, 4 on-the-floor, bucket seats with console and the Rally Pac on the steering column. I raced another '63 Falcon as well as a '63 Fairlane 500. I have a soft spot for them. I really liked the body styles of the '64-'66. Never did own one though.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
My little sister had a Ford Falcon. The darn thing would stall in the middle of an intersection. My sister would grab some tools and all 4ft 11 of her would climb in the engine compartment and give some little part a nudge, hop back in and drive off. I’m thinking the vehicle was old at the time.
aston martin dbr1
[Image: aston-martin-dbr1-9.jpg]

jaguar d type
[Image: 310714-salon-b.jpg]

ferrari 250 gto
[Image: 1962-Ferrari-250-GTO-V1-1080.jpg]

to much speed racer growing up i guess
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc t-shirts
yarc stickers pirate edition
GARY
I can't see the commutators on those slot cars ????? Rolleyes
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

rvpopeye - those were Before the turbo encabulator....
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge 
"it's Beige.."
I guess I was talking about cars I owned.  If I could have any car it would be this:

1967 AC Bristol Shelby Cobra 427 Side Oiler

If I could have any car , this would be it.  Now worth millions...

I had a chance to buy a 289 version in 1975 for $7,500.  I needed all my money to party in those days Blush  No telling what it would be worth today Huh
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
(11-22-2018, 12:52 PM)B and C Wrote: I guess I was talking about cars I owned.  If I could have any car it would be this:

1967 AC Bristol Shelby Cobra 427 Side Oiler

If I could have any car , this would be it.  Now worth millions...

I had a chance to buy a 289 version in 1975 for $7,500.  I needed all my money to party in those days Blush  No telling what it would be worth today Huh

No telling if you would be alive today. 

I had a 67 RS SS that I set a local backroads record with. I wish I still had it.
I am surprised I am alive today anyway.  Dodgy  You know, young, dumb and bullet proof Cool
Brian