Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie’s van build
Pics of Bella having fun please
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (11-17-2018)
DAMN.......I yelled at the lady...….thinks were going sideways.....the power wasn't working and all the panels were up !!!!!!

She's a professional....an attorney...…..she did NOT appreciate me this afternoon...….NO KUMBYA Moment yet ! But the job is done .

Heron helped (er: fanned the flames) the situation....she called me an ASSHOLE !

Putts stopped by and confirmed "I'm Having the time of my Life"......and saved half a dozen ""close call/fires"" due to poor wiring...….

and Sleep and Butch have been by with both small and LARGE dogs...………

And Today VON BROWN from the other side stopped by...…

A legendary 'old fart' who had to tuck in at home for a year or so...….Just back out with a cute little TAB trailer.....stopped by to say Howdy.....I stalked him when I traveled thru NY this summer...….He's BUSY here fixing mechanicals.....generators etc

Well it's just Heron and Me from the forum...….Dave and Mike along with Alena will join us to DO Miss Lilian's Nissan van....it's empty...….I imagine our attorney and friends will slip away in the AM

I never SAY but thanks for the thanks...………I know what the other side of the screen looks like...…………….See Ya'll soon...……………...

It's a beautiful thing...……………...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • Cammalu (11-17-2018)
(8 hours ago)Cammalu Wrote: Pics of Bella having fun please

I will tomorrow. Meant to take more with her new dog friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Gary......I'm "pimping" the forum...…..I think Miss Lilian was working on Registering via her phone...…...
MermaidLilli is registered and approved.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC