Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to delete a member here
Voluntary deletion by a member of Y A R C ,,,,,,,THAT AIN'T RIGHT . mark her badge , just got another one.....

T W O h s,,,,P. O.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
(10-19-2018, 07:59 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: It's with a heavy heart I make this announcement.  I had to delete my lovely wife Anna's account today.  She's been in my ear multiple times a day for the last week about wanting her account deleted.  She says she has nothing in common with anyone here and that we'll never go camping and she has nothing to offer since she had no knowledge... and on and on and on.  So, after consulting with Gary on this and wanting to keep the peace in my household I pulled the trigger.  I tried very hard to persuade her to stay and just read the posts but nope... she wanted out.  So I'm a big meany today.  You can ready the rotten tomatoes to chuck at me..  really, it's ok.

Please tell her that Queen don’t know jack, but I still post.  Tongue  So come on back and join in.
“...she has nothing to offer since she had no knowledge”, heck, change the gender and that describes me... but I still yap occasionally.
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
She's back..... with a new name so I'll leave it up to you all to figure it out.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
I like the name ...all YARC stuff transferred over.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
i dont care what you say,how hard you beg,i'm NOT listening to you two ever again

NO I'M NOT GOING TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Nana (11-28-2018)
Hey, my OZ friend hadn't let me go; and I found another connection to OZ; so maybe it's eventually a go!
snikwahpn

he said he like the site and the people here but had a personal reason so i honored that
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (03-29-2019)