Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell antennas, boosters, etc
Sure, everyone lists Amazon for everything.

But what if you want to buy an antenna or an extension pole for it LOCALLY?  What kind of store carries that stuff?
My extension pole is a painters pole that extends and I bought it at a hardware store. Look for a radio shack type business to find other parts locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, you can get the longer painters poles (and chainlink fence top-rail) at the big box home improvement stores, and some larger truck stops (Pilot/Flying-J, Loves, TA) sell wireless boosters and antennas...although they will primarily be for trucks, such as mirror mount antennas.

You might be able to use the mirror mount antenna clamp on a painters pole.
Electrical conduit comes in 10 foot lengths and is available at big box stores like H Depot or Lowe’s.
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
I use some old bull float handles, don't have any need for them anymore. Two six foot handles and a three footer, gives me 15 feet. Plenty high enough for the directional antenna and the tv antenna. Light and tuck neatly under the bed.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Just my $.02 or $.0156 Canadian
(09-19-2018, 02:05 PM)TWIH Wrote: Electrical conduit comes in 10 foot lengths and is available at big box stores like H Depot or Lowe’s.

I have used EMT conduit on my trailer, it's handy because you can also buy the conduit clips to secure the 'mast' vertically to the side of a wall.