Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 year down
(09-13-2018, 09:19 AM)justjim Wrote: Only ONE year? It seems longer.

time flies when your going through the 10,000 settings
A belated congrats on your baby's anniversary. And a big thank you.
(09-13-2018, 09:19 AM)justjim Wrote: Only ONE year? It seems longer.

I know, right? And you came in a little late...it's been an interminable litany of one virtually unintelligible post after another. Thank God for Scott and the some of the ladies. At least it's in English and reasonable we'll punctuated. Still...the content...friggen snakes and monkeys; coyotes as roommates; old men's ballsacks in the desert; semi-fictitional, axe wielding, tattooed Russian pig butchers or some such hooie. 

It's hard to admit to oneself masochistic tendencies. I like what I like, I guess.
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (09-13-2018)
Thanks for your efforts Gary.  I was so glad to leave the CRVL drama.  Even if this forum closed, I don’t think I’d go back to the other site.  I’ve learned what I need to know and feel confident I could make it work if or when I need to.

I don’t need the social aspect of a forum so that’s another reason to not go back.

Take care and I certainly hope this doesn’t burn you out!

TE
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
[Image: 414000358.jpg]
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Blanch (09-13-2018), Putts (09-13-2018), TWIH (09-13-2018), Xanthorhizas (09-13-2018), Snikwahjm (09-14-2018)
(09-13-2018, 02:49 PM)TWIH Wrote: Thanks for your efforts Gary.  I was so glad to leave the CRVL drama.  Even if this forum closed, I don’t think I’d go back to the other site.  I’ve learned what I need to know and feel confident I could make it work if or when I need to.

I don’t need the social aspect of a forum so that’s another reason to not go back.

Take care and I certainly hope this doesn’t burn you out!

TE

wont go anywhere,think you can re up with the host for 5 years