Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few of my favorites from my travels.
That has to be terribly stressful Blanch. If you need me to go with you or drive you to the Dr I’m ready anytime. Probably a real good idea to go.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Blanch (02-10-2019)
(02-10-2019, 05:08 PM)Cammalu Wrote: That has to be terribly stressful Blanch. If you need me to go with you or drive you to the Dr I’m ready anytime. Probably a real good idea to go.

My best friend of over two decades is here. She is taking care of me. All is fine and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Cammalu (02-10-2019), Texjbird (02-10-2019)
I haven't eaten a prickly pear cactus in 30 odd years. God they're tasty.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nana for this post:
  • Blanch (02-13-2019)
I have never had one but seen many. Do they taste like anything else?
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Blanch (02-13-2019)
(02-10-2019, 05:55 PM)B and C Wrote: I have never had one but seen many.  Do they taste like anything else?

CHICKEN??

TJB
                           My Heart Is Good............But Oh This Mouth
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Cammalu (02-11-2019), Blanch (02-13-2019)
LOL. That's what alligator tastes like too!
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Blanch (02-13-2019)
(02-10-2019, 05:55 PM)B and C Wrote: I have never had one but seen many.  Do they taste like anything else?

The taste is hard to describe but when they're ripe their sweet and have a texture to them with seeds. They also come in two colors that i know of red and yellow. At least that what i remember.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nana for this post:
  • Blanch (02-13-2019)
I saw this on Craigslist for gigs. I didn’t look up where in Mohave County the poster is talking about but thought someone that can actually take a decent photo might be interested.

[Image: b1c34d7fee71d3db908efbb2a7627a9a.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot