Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyline chili dogs....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!  I prefer Gold Star but Skyline will do in a pinch.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
ah,ok,chili brands

if i want chili i make it,not that meat sauce stuff but with pintos
Skyline Chili dogs sounds like a sci-fi with dogs.
Skyline=Cincinnati
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
Chili can be controversial. I eat it, mostly homemade, almost never in restaurants. I've heard some Texans are adamant that you do NOT put beans in it. The funny thing about Cincinnati chili is that it was started by some Greek immigrants years ago. Now there are several local chains in the town. These days some would yell, "Cultural appropriation!" I'm more inclined to call it "cultural adaptation" and add "Welcome to the melting pot." Every culture has some good things to share and some not-so-good things to avoid. Figuring out which is which can be an important skill.
I just had chili every day for the last week.

Living alone can get boring,,,,,,at mealtime.

(Popeye style ,,5 kinds of beans , a little chopped tomato and caramelized onions ...no meat.)
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
The hound of the Baskervilles, Southwest style. 

Nathan Hot Dogs with Wendy’s chili. 

30 years ago (or was it 40?) there was a place that would build your dream dog with a quarter pound kosher dog on a hoagie bun. The Dawg Patch. 

Now I’m hungry!
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
(09-07-2018, 04:58 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: I just had chili every day for the last week.

(Popeye style ,,5 kinds of beans , a little chopped tomato and caramelized onions ...no meat.)

Ok

AS THE OFFICIAL STINKIN BADGINATOR,  I award you a personal FMS award for your dedication to evacuate your neighborhood by means of beans. Please remember to drop your flap when preparing to unload.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
A personal FMS ??
 Can I still add it to my sig line????

Oh yeah , I'm the Overlord guy,,,,never mind.

Thank You Sir !
May I have another ?

AND , beans don't have that affect on me (secret Overlord recipe Wink )
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
(09-07-2018, 04:58 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: I just had chili every day for the last week.

You can always portion the meals and freeze them for later. We do that sometimes as most often than not i hate eating left overs the next day but sometime we have no choice especially when we get home late from the remodels.