Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-dehydrated Bread
Walmart.com has the bread and beans, online only. Not available at walmart.ca.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/B-M-Brown-Bre...z/10291607
(08-12-2018, 03:49 PM)BCGuy Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:30 PM)Handy_Dan Wrote: Watch the sales and the scratch and dent stores...

There is no point in doing that.  From the research I did 2 or 3 months ago, store-wise, it only seems to be available in the state it is manufactured in.
If you know otherwise, I would be interested in the information.

(08-12-2018, 08:49 PM)heron Wrote: It used to be available throughout  NE, and in NY. B&M products aren't available out west, which is  a bummer, because I much prefer their beans to any other canned ones.

News to me, I've bought them all over  the country.  Fred Meyers, Kroger, Safeway, Thriftway, Albertsons, you name it.  I think the last batch I got was at either a Winn Dixie or a Publix in Florida.  Unless somethings changed recently, they're everywhere.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Handy_Dan for this post:
  • BCGuy (08-13-2018)
Ohhhh,,, they make raisin bread too. This is getting better and better.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

(08-11-2018, 05:55 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: No , vve let him out in 1965

Oh you crack me up with some of your smart assy comments. too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
[quote="Kaylee" pid='30003' dateline='1534058860']
Glad y'all liked that!
I'll keep posting kewl food stuff. Smile

Anna, do you mean the dollar loaves with sesame seeds?
That's the only white bread I ever buy. Smile
It's particularly good as French Toast, and as grilled cheese.
We "need" a grilled cheese thread - I've got a kewl recipe most of you will like. Smile

Kaylee,

Yes, That's the one. I love having it for breakfast with cheese and tomatoes and sometimes Ron makes it for me with Bacon,Lettuce,Tomatoes which is nice also.
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
(08-12-2018, 12:27 AM)Kaylee Wrote: We "need" a grilled cheese thread - I've got a kewl recipe most of you will like. Smile

My grilled cheese sammiches usually have a slice of fried bologna between the two slices of cheese.  Good with a big bowl of chili or beef stew.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

You can buy direct, but the shipping might be steep: https://mybrands.com/Brands/B-M-Baked-Be...rown-Bread
It is cheaper to buy from Walmart.