Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-dehydrated Bread
Walmart.com has the bread and beans, online only. Not available at walmart.ca.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/B-M-Brown-Bre...z/10291607
(08-12-2018, 03:49 PM)BCGuy Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:30 PM)Handy_Dan Wrote: Watch the sales and the scratch and dent stores...

There is no point in doing that.  From the research I did 2 or 3 months ago, store-wise, it only seems to be available in the state it is manufactured in.
If you know otherwise, I would be interested in the information.

(08-12-2018, 08:49 PM)heron Wrote: It used to be available throughout  NE, and in NY. B&M products aren't available out west, which is  a bummer, because I much prefer their beans to any other canned ones.

News to me, I've bought them all over  the country.  Fred Meyers, Kroger, Safeway, Thriftway, Albertsons, you name it.  I think the last batch I got was at either a Winn Dixie or a Publix in Florida.  Unless somethings changed recently, they're everywhere.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Handy_Dan for this post:
  • BCGuy (08-13-2018)
Ohhhh,,, they make raisin bread too. This is getting better and better.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
(08-11-2018, 05:55 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: No , vve let him out in 1965

Oh you crack me up with some of your smart assy comments. too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
[quote="Kaylee" pid='30003' dateline='1534058860']
Glad y'all liked that!
I'll keep posting kewl food stuff. Smile

Anna, do you mean the dollar loaves with sesame seeds?
That's the only white bread I ever buy. Smile
It's particularly good as French Toast, and as grilled cheese.
We "need" a grilled cheese thread - I've got a kewl recipe most of you will like. Smile

Kaylee,

Yes, That's the one. I love having it for breakfast with cheese and tomatoes and sometimes Ron makes it for me with Bacon,Lettuce,Tomatoes which is nice also.
(08-12-2018, 12:27 AM)Kaylee Wrote: We "need" a grilled cheese thread - I've got a kewl recipe most of you will like. Smile

My grilled cheese sammiches usually have a slice of fried bologna between the two slices of cheese.  Good with a big bowl of chili or beef stew.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
You can buy direct, but the shipping might be steep: https://mybrands.com/Brands/B-M-Baked-Be...rown-Bread
It is cheaper to buy from Walmart.