Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Executive assistant job posted around noon
Thanks folks, I'm really humbled by your responses and suggestions. You are all such wonderful caring people. (she says feeling very thankful and deeply touched by all the wonderful feedback) Thank you.
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
(08-05-2018, 08:24 PM)Anna Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 10:14 AM)Blanch Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 07:36 AM)Anna Wrote: I'd like to see the old mining towns and the Denver caves. The caves with the crystallized water and the ones with the old drawings. I'd like to see the old Mississippi steam boats, and old historic mansions, museums and the old american settlement era. I'd love to go and witness one of the american Indian tribal dances, go down to Motown where all the music was born. I want to go back in time and see how the old great America was. I'd also like to see the water falls at Niagara and all the little ghost towns of the past.

I photograph ghost towns as a hobby.
Go to Instagram and look up blanchblanchard and you will see lots of ghost town pictures. I love the old west!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me a while to find a username that wasn't already taken but i got on to Instagram. And boy what a wonderful surprise. Your photos are wonderful, much so that now you have a new follower. Thank you.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Anna (08-06-2018)