Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A story without any story.
Sometimes a DREAM opens your eyes and other times it's your forearms...

Dreams are the mind's storm. Some survive these storms and others wash ashore battered and broken. 

A new day, and new GPS location, and a dream forced to hold in position as reality seems to be firmly in charge of the control tower. I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing. 

Two pictures taken by me. Not our plane, but we are camping on the plain shared by this plane. Now old and broken but pretty cool and exotic. Both in design and location. 

Now look into the shadows, crawl around in the icky bits of your dream, stored in the one day section of the grey matter. Ah, yesss right there in the darkest penumbra of the shadow cast by hope and desire. Do you see it? Can you see them?

The Ghost and the Darkness. 

The devil has come back to Savo and it ain't the two lions. 

Now to entice the little ones to eat Mopani worms, a local delicacy.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • GotSmart (07-30-2018), GypsyDogs (07-30-2018), Blanch (07-30-2018), American Nomad Patriot (07-30-2018), heron (07-30-2018), Anna (07-30-2018)
Def call them something else before showing them to the littles.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (07-30-2018)
see the lions probably want nothing to do with humans,they have brains,they are smart,the risk/reward just is not there,prone to go wild animal at any moment

just behind you to the right,in that clump of grass,you cant see it but it's there,it doesn't have a brain,isn't smart,all instinct and kills hundreds/thousands of people a year
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gary for this post:
  • Scott7022 (07-31-2018)
Mozzies! The true silent assassin of the "veld."
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
i was thinking mamba but skeeters and their various bacteria will work
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition