Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain, rain, go away
^^ Beat me to it!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

x3 from me
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

3 straight weeks of rain finally breaks this evening in the Carolinas. Whew. Big Grin
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Rain broke here, now heat...
'It’s been 3 days of sun.   95 with 95% humidity.      Sauna

Maybe I spoke too soon?   A day of rain would be nice at this point, cool it down for a few hours.

I am looking forward to finishing up here and moving down the road.   But, I have always been like that....a couple months in one place and the urge to move along gets really strong.   I could be in paradise and the need to move would become the driving force.

“When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree.  Or soon I’ll start to roam, and then you know where I will be”

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamingKat for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (08-10-2018)
That's called "hitch itch" .
I've had it since my first trip out of my home state . (maybe before) Wink
Many frequent travellers suffer from it.
Not fatal at all , there's a LOT to see and you'll never see it all...so....

But  , do take the time to stop to smell the "roses".. Cool
There's a LOT of cool things out there that you shouldn't miss too.

You never knovv if you vvill pass by something another day. Huh
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
14 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 6 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

Still needing a decent rain here, to get rid of the 110% humidity. I'm developing gills.
One gloriously stinkin' badge. 
110% ???
That's impossible !
It must be at least 6000% Tongue
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC

(08-09-2018, 07:02 AM)heron Wrote: Still needing a decent rain here, to get rid of the 110% humidity. I'm developing gills.

Awesome weather... if yer a frog  [Image: frog-eating-fly-9oid.gif]
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

Here it comes again. Same weather pattern set up. Jet stream dipping really deeply south...just like July.

Break out your foul weather gear (hopefully it had time to dry out from the last go around)

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine