Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new required drivers license/ID ?.
I believe they are trying to standardize them across the states. It’s supposed to keep people from having several licenses and for security measures
monkeyfoot
(07-09-2018, 07:57 PM)Gary Wrote: need to get my sons of the revolution card so i can hand them that and a fu at the same time

(07-09-2018, 08:55 PM)shadow Wrote: I don`t buy into any of this shit, never have, never will. This is our government treating its citizens like terrorists, and
we citizens have to keep playing there game to prove that we aren't.
None of this has anything to do with treating the American Citizens as terrorists. It's more to do with total government control of the American people. America is no longer a free country and neither are it's people. That was the first thing that i noticed when i arrived here.

First it was a change to the medical system so as to make sick people poor through medical bankruptcy due to high insurance premiums and out of pocket expenses.

Then you couldn't open a bank account without a physical address.

Then you couldn't get a bank loan without having a credit history and a score above 700.

Now it's you can't fly anywhere withing the 50 states without a passport or special drivers license.

There's more that escapes me but to me an outsider looking in i see it more as controlling the American people rather than as a means to control terror attacks.
just my two cents
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
(07-10-2018, 03:55 AM)GotSmar Wrote:  I am not the droid you are looking for. Please move along.  Dodgy

You get a gold star for THAT one!

(see what I did there?)
Wondering about Wandering.
(07-10-2018, 07:38 AM)Anna Wrote: There's more that escapes me but to me an outsider looking in i see it more as controlling the American people rather than as a means to control terror attacks.
just my two cents

But amazingly, we still have a right to carry our guns.

Tongue
Wondering about Wandering.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • Anna (07-10-2018)
UWe can be controlled?

I just think the best THEY can do is confuse us.
Please don’t feed the trolls 
Fuck em all.
My new outlook is that I will play their little games, as not to make waves. I will play it better than those I am playing against. There are always ways around everything. EVERYTHING. These new IDs are indeed BS. However, what ya gonna do? My old MO ID is a gold star thingy so I will renew it before it expires, the other two forms of ID are birth certificate and SS card. All legal citizens have those.
I have a Wells Fargo account with no physical address, basically an online account that I can use to pay bills and buy things online, and appear legitimate on paper. Add money online using a walmart card.
The ID thing is complicated, but possible.
Again, Fuck Them All Straight in the Tight Ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Bertha" 27' Ford E450 Triton V10 Full time since 4/5/17
bLIp-bLOOp-bLOp -529 Forever- Will eat ticks for badges
YouTube = Driving Bertha 
Happy Trails!
bLEEps Big Grin