Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !!
Hey everyone ! I've got about 2 to 3 weeks. Then I will be starting on the engine work on my rig in TX. On the bad weather days I'll work on the interior. I've done some horse tradin' with another nomad and now have a GoPro Hero Black 5 video camera. I haven't even figured out how to work it. This will come in handy to document my build. I went ahead and made a YT channel. I'm not looking for any "thumbs up's" , "shares", money, or notoriety. Just there to share my story and document my build. Hope to help or entertain others with it.  Once I put the first vid on there I'll give out the channel name. The build will be cranking up soon. Stay Tuned. Thank you for your patience.  David
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-01-2019), Wabbit (01-02-2019), GypsyDogs (01-02-2019)
David, best wishes for 2019. Here's hoping it's productive and you'll be closer to the open road.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ratfink56 for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (01-12-2019)
(01-01-2019, 05:36 PM)ratfink56 Wrote: David, best wishes for 2019. Here's hoping it's productive and you'll be closer to the open road.
Thank you very much rf56 ! Believe it or not the people here keep me motivated and the encouragement I need to tackle a large, expensive (in my book) project as this build. I would have probably given up without this forum. Thanks to you and everyone here !
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Queen (01-12-2019), Texjbird (01-13-2019), ratfink56 (01-13-2019)
Any progress?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (01-24-2019)
Not much. Still stuck for another week and a half in Little Rock, AR working. Working 7 days /week 12-14 hr days. Then I will be getting on with the program biggly. Even got a Gopro to video as much as I can. I'll post them on my YT channel. Not doing the YT for money or fame. Just to share my build etc. Stay tuned just a little longer. :-D
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • ratfink56 (01-24-2019)
Ya getting' itchy feet?