Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !!
go to usercp then edit profile,there is a box for website url,put your utube home page url in there,click save and you will get a little website box on your posts people can click and go to your utube
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (02-24-2019), American Nomad Patriot (02-24-2019)
Update..Might just cut my losses of about $10,000. I need another $8-10,000 to get new engine and have it installed. At that point I can save another $3k and get a really nice 2011 or newer with very low mileage. I could just keep all my items for the rest of the build. IDK...Stay tuned.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Wabbit (02-26-2019)
I think your honesty about cutting your losses, and $10K is not insignificant, is refreshing.  There are folks like me out there who live on SS who dream of doing something and find out they are in over their head with no way out.  You probably saved someone from making a mistake they couldn't recover from.  Sorry this happened to you but thanks for sharing the bad as well as the good.

Allen
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to weigh2ez for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (02-26-2019)
Another update yall... Put in some block sealer into the coolant system and temporarily fixed the problem. I'm shopping for a newer model bus. Maybe even a 4500-5500. We'll see what comes around. I ain't buying any more buses from churches and pastors. That's twice in one year I got burned. I'm leaving Willis, TX on Fri morning. Leaving my family behind...again. I hope that they are still alive and kicking when I get back. Only God knows. This contract is about a year or more long back in Little Rock, AR. That's where I will be bus hunting at. I'll be towing the one I have now up to LR and using it for storage of my stuff first time I get couple days off and can come back to TX. I'll need to save for about 3 months to be able to put back $12K.  That should put me into something bad azz to convert. Ohh..don't you worry...I ain't giving up by no means...This Road Show Is Not Over.
I made some vids of the whole thing but my I don't have the time to edit all of them. I mailed a flashdrive to my buddy Howie Roll for him to edit for me. So stay tuned yall. "It Ain't &&^&@^&%^$$@^$!$% Over!!!! " LMAO  David
  I'll let yall know when the vid(s) are up for your entertainment only. I'm not doing the YT channel for any money or fame. Just to share my F'ed up story....  Free Range Nomad YT Channel
I might do a YT Live video before I leave if enough of yall want to watch it. IDK when would be the best time during the daylight to do it. It would be my first so it will probably be funny and/or stupid as sh*t. 

Gary- May I put a link to this forum under my vids on my channel so others will find this awesome place?
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Wabbit (02-28-2019)
I'm trying to put some photos here for yall....testing ...testing...testing...

#NomadLivesMatter  
  • rvpopeye (02-26-2019)
ya got it.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
(02-26-2019, 05:32 PM)American Nomad Patriot Wrote: Another update yall... Put in some block sealer into the coolant system and temporarily fixed the problem. I'm shopping for a newer model bus. Maybe even a 4500-5500. We'll see what comes around. I ain't buying any more buses from churches and pastors. That's twice in one year I got burned. I'm leaving Willis, TX on Fri morning. Leaving my family behind...again. I hope that they are still alive and kicking when I get back. Only God knows. This contract is about a year or more long back in Little Rock, AR. That's where I will be bus hunting at. I'll be towing the one I have now up to LR and using it for storage of my stuff first time I get couple days off and can come back to TX. I'll need to save for about 3 months to be able to put back $12K.  That should put me into something bad azz to convert. Ohh..don't you worry...I ain't giving up by no means...This Road Show Is Not Over.
I made some vids of the whole thing but my I don't have the time to edit all of them. I mailed a flashdrive to my buddy Howie Roll for him to edit for me. So stay tuned yall. "It Ain't &&^&@^&%^$$@^$!$% Over!!!! " LMAO  David
  I'll let yall know when the vid(s) are up for your entertainment only. I'm not doing the YT channel for any money or fame. Just to share my F'ed up story....  Free Range Nomad YT Channel
I might do a YT Live video before I leave if enough of yall want to watch it. IDK when would be the best time during the daylight to do it. It would be my first so it will probably be funny and/or stupid as sh*t. 

Gary- May I put a link to this forum under my vids on my channel so others will find this awesome place?

If it's a funny one i'm in. Just had a look at your video on the range nomad yt channel it was short sweet and to the point.
People that are loving and affectionate are like delicate flowers, if you don't show them love in return and nurture them daily, they will build up a wall between you and eventually you will lose their love and trust.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nana for this post:
Bummer about the motor. I've done some things in the past where i've eaten a few grand plus, that's hindsight for you. It's easy to say wtf did I do that for?.....after the fact.

But as i've learned from Lyme, if it aint directly related to your health, it's just a little bump in the road in the larger spectrum of life.

Look forward to seeing what you replace her with.

I still need to get something set up for travel, years just keep going by!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (02-27-2019)
Big Grin  That sure is a nice blue tarp!  Is it new  Tongue

Safe Travels To Ya

Jewell Ann

P.S.  Quennie sez her cats would like to see L.R.  She will send you some.
Rolleyes   Good thing she doesn't know your address up there.
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
" Ya never know what the hell's gonna happen next."

Ain't that the truth.

I think you may be a natural.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ratfink56 for this post: