Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support the Tribe on Patreon
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-primary-text-color))]Stickers the Next Bitcoin[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-primary-text-color))][/color]
Awwww Come on.............."Vlogger Puppets".......WHY?
PAULETTE and "Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • frater secessus (06-25-2018)
vp can be funny if you know who the puppets are,he is old school pre google utube

tm movies are good sometimes too
(06-25-2018, 03:03 PM)Gary Wrote: tm movies are good sometimes too

LOL, When I saw the title, I thought this was a serious post, was about to say they should go out on the corner with a card board sign like every other beggar

Sorry, usually avoid slamming stuff/ways of life but... there are some people who really are in need and many who'd rather have others support them. 
[Image: 413938250.jpg]
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • heron (06-26-2018), BradKW (06-28-2018)
Oh geezzzzz
monkeyfoot
BW's divine cult of personality has reached a new height.

Now bring on the loaves and fishes with the kool-aid!
HFS?! That's serious???????? The screw is actually asking people to send him money outright????

too bad there's people like him to take advantage of the vulnerable.
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
There are beggars standing on street corners all over the country asking for money.  I don't understand why the person who is responsible for the MAJORITY of the members who are here is so resented by the majority of those who post here.  People can ask me for money all day and if I want to give I do, but I don't feel obligated.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to weigh2ez for this post:
  • BradKW (06-28-2018), RoamingRaven (08-23-2018)