Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any vandwellers looking for a 2 month gig? (Northeastern Utah)
Hello!

Western Rivers Flyfisher Guides Shuttle Service is looking to fill one more full-time shuttle driver position for the peak summer season, now through the end of August. You would be working between 4-10hrs/day averaging $10-$15/hour. We are wanting to find someone that loves the outdoors and would like to fill up the travel bank account. If you love fishing, hiking, Mountain Biking or Climbing this position could be for you. We are located in Dutch John, Utah which is on The Flaming Gorge and The Green River  which has some of the best trout fishing in the country. Northeastern Utah is rather remote with your nearest neighbors generally being Pronged Antelope, Deer, Elk and other animals. Dutch John unfortunately does not have much for housing but does have free camping with gorgeous scenery within 3-4 miles from our shop. We look forward to hearing from some fellow Van Dwellers!

Cheers,
Ash
Dutch John, UT
435-790-6465
Did he say...... GOOD FISHING.
Good fishing - yes! Go for it
monkeyfoot
I gotta find a nice traveling rig before heading out west, I sold my truck/travel trailer rig and looking for something easier to travel in.

I like the idea of being inside it all instead of running back and forth from a trailer to the truck.

A bear, a nutcase or a wild woman might get me. smile
The born free RV brand is also supposed to be a quality unit.
monkeyfoot
I will check them out. Thanks
Was offered the job & really wanted it but need tto sell the farm so lots to do but hope to get it next season.
(07-10-2018, 06:40 AM)Riverman Wrote: A bear, a nutcase or a wild woman might get me.   smile

I think you should be wary of the Nut Case!  
Bears and Wild Women will only want things that are " normal " for Bears and Wild Women.
 I don't know if  Nut Cases have a " Normal "

Keep Us Posted  Rolleyes

Jewell Ann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
(07-10-2018, 06:40 AM)Riverman Wrote: A bear, a nutcase or a wild woman might get me.   smile

I think you should be wary of the Nut Case!  
Bears and Wild Women will only want things that are " normal " for Bears and Wild Women.
 I don't know if  Nut Cases have a " Normal "

Keep Us Posted   Wink

Jewell Ann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
A Ghost In The Machine!

TJB
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY