Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer brake nightmare
(06-22-2018, 06:38 AM)Trebor English Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 07:07 PM)GotSmart Wrote: If you can, find out who the local farmers or horsemen use for their trailer service 

I have seen brakes on horse drawn trailers but never thought they needed controllers.

What do you think the stick by the seat is?
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
I got trailer brakes!!!

I got to give a big shout out to Buddy’s Welding and RV Repair. If you are in the Flagstaff area and are having rv problems, let Buddy and staff help with your needs.

Now, I’m going to take the trailer to a residential neighborhood and just pull it around for awhile and get used to it. Also got a hitch backup camera so I’m not spending five hours trying to hitch it up.
One Stinkin Badge!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to waldenbound for this post:
  • GotSmart (06-22-2018), rvpopeye (06-23-2018)
(06-22-2018, 07:43 PM)waldenbound Wrote: I got trailer brakes!!!

I got to give a big shout out to Buddy’s Welding and RV Repair. If you are in the Flagstaff area and are having rv problems, let Buddy and staff help with your needs.

Now, I’m going to take the trailer to a residential neighborhood and just pull it around for awhile and get used to it. Also got a hitch backup camera so I’m not spending five hours trying to hitch it up.

We have a full time camera on the RV. It really makes a difference. Nobody can hide in the blind spot because there isn’t any.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
Overton's and I'm sure a few others make hitch guides that direct the coupler over the ball.

https://www.overtons.com/modperl/product...gImG_D_BwE
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
cool,if everything turns out good you can putt their info in the shop review sub forum
Good!
The other people just didn't want to deal with it, I'll bet.
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
Great !
I knew there would be somebody with the right set of clues around you somewhere .
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.