Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juanita the '93 Club Wagon
I'm not gonna bring all my pics and stuff over from CRVL and don't have a link to there, but I am gonna start this conversion as she sits now... which isn't very darn far from where she left off!!!

Here she sits with her guts spilling out... I'm trying to be patient, but it just ain't one of my virtues!!

The front seal on the transmission apparently failed and my daughter's neighbor dropped the transmission and changed it out but hasn't put it back together yet. I was hoping to go camping this next weekend because the weather is supposed to be fabulous, but it looks like it isn't meant to be.

Last trip I took was in the middle of August. Here are a couple of photos of what she looks like when I'm at camp! Can't wait to get rid of that rear a/c and get some upper storage! It's a pretty slow, depressing process so far! 

Can't imagine the mess she'll look like after a few days of RTR!!!
viajes seguros
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Cammalu (09-25-2017), Snikwahjm (09-25-2017), Hepcat (09-26-2017), Blissfully Abiding (09-28-2017), Ballenxj (09-28-2017)
is the tv top enough for you?
reason you have the bed lengthwise?

doesnt take long to install a trans,an hour at most
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
My topper is a bit more than a TV top. I am 5' 2" and can walk front to back with no slouching and about an inch of headroom. It works great for me and only me!!! :-). I have the bed lengthwise because I want the walkway open from front to back. I don't like cutting off the back doors at all. Probably some unknown phobia I have or something.
viajes seguros
"It is a pretty slow and depressing process so far" it is so long and hard for so many of us to get out! Makes it all the more better once we are outSmile cheering u on!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blissfully Abiding for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (09-28-2017)
(09-25-2017, 03:48 PM)VivoEnMiFurgoneta Wrote: I'm not gonna bring all my pics and stuff over from CRVL and don't have a link to there, but I am gonna start this conversion as she sits now... which isn't very darn far from where she left off!!!

Here she sits with her guts spilling out... I'm trying to be patient, but it just ain't one of my virtues!!

The front seal on the transmission apparently failed and my daughter's neighbor dropped the transmission and changed it out but hasn't put it back together yet. I was hoping to go camping this next weekend because the weather is supposed to be fabulous, but it looks like it isn't meant to be.

Last trip I took was in the middle of August. Here are a couple of photos of what she looks like when I'm at camp! Can't wait to get rid of that rear a/c and get some upper storage! It's a pretty slow, depressing process so far! 

Can't imagine the mess she'll look like after a few days of RTR!!!
It looks to have a lot of potential. Once you get er back on the road, you be doing that happy dance again. Smile
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (09-28-2017)
(09-28-2017, 04:32 PM)Blissfully Abiding Wrote: "It is a pretty slow and depressing process so far" it is so long and hard for so many of us to get out! Makes it all the more better once we are outSmile cheering u on!

Thank you, BA!! I will try to savor these setbacks so I can appreciate my freedom all the more when it happens!
viajes seguros
(09-28-2017, 05:40 PM)Ballenxj Wrote: It looks to have a lot of potential. Once you get er back on the road, you be doing that happy dance again. Smile

Amen, Ballen!!!!!!
viajes seguros
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Ballenxj (09-28-2017)
And somehow or other, the days will pass quickly of sitting idle until
you will be out on the roads, the wind a blowin'...

Smile
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nissi for this post:
  • Cammalu (10-04-2017), AbuelaLoca (10-04-2017)
From your mouth to God's ear, Nissi!! I'm ready!!
viajes seguros
So depression has hit fast and furious here. I just got news that I need my transmission rebuilt. $1900. Great price, but I don't have that change just sitting around. I will get a very nice chunk come February when my "reward for earning a pittance instead of relying on government help" comes. But, that's a long time away... even worse, it's AFTER the RTR. I cannot begin to express my devastation. I'm only boohooing here because no one else understands what the big deal is. I really thought I'd never experience heart break again in the few short years I have left on this earth...
viajes seguros
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Ballenxj (10-18-2017)