Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alldatapro at the Library and I have photographic prooff
Alldatapro screen was up on a monitor at library today.
I know it's been mentioned in recent posts.

Alldata has all kinds of mechanical, troubleshooting, electric and other info on your vehicle.
If, for instance you need the wiring diagram for your horn (says cigarette lighter?):

You obviously could use the manuals to replace worn friction discs in your transmission, or rebuild carb, etc.
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
Thanks for this link.  I'm worried about possibly messing up interior wiring on the Safari conversion van by attaching anything to the interior when I don't know what's laying behind the attachment points.  Right over the backs of the passenger seats there are 2 cubby hole storage areas and in the center a 12v TV and VHS player that go into the lowered ceiling of the cab area,  I'm sure there is a name for this area, I just don't know what it's called.  I'd like to have something that shows me what is behind the interior walls of the van just in case  I ever need to know what's there for repairs or a interior build.  Maybe Alldatapro will be a source for this info.

Jewellann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
TJ, We took apart our full sized van and put in new walls. There was nothing inside but some insulation and hard foam pieces to make it stick in place. We gained a couple inches on each side. We screwed it to the top where they did and wedged it here and there similar to what they did. But also we covered up the side windows. Since we did that we were able to screw a board across them to screw the walls to. IDK what you have on yours but once you remove stuff it is hard to get it back where it was. You can look for covered screws if that’s how they did yours. The boards we took out only sort of made a template. We had to do some of it from scratch. If you can leave it in tact it would save you a ton of work.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
That might be one thing it doesn't have ....
I'd just go to a junkyard and pull the panel off one of theirs!!!
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
I recall a coworker suggesting screws to a customer to mount a boat seat to the floor of his new boat.
He sold him a pack of very long, stainless screws, and you can guess what happened ....
Yup be sure of the screws.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.