Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a mattress
Gosh, Gary. I thought you posted a video with a link to Grammarly intentionally. It was a sly move. I am now using it as I do not want to be seven feet wide. Thank you for that.
the little ones have informed me i was just fat and not fat fat so there is hope
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
I have gotten the cushions (on sale now in box stores) from chaise lounges in the past. They fold up, usually have a weather resistant outer shell and are cheap at the end of the outdoor furniture season. They can be 4-5 inches thick. Just watch out for buttons...
They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.
(09-02-2018, 04:02 PM)TWIH Wrote: I have gotten the cushions (on sale now in box stores) from chaise lounges in the past. They fold up, usually have a weather resistant outer shell and are cheap at the end of the outdoor furniture season.  They can be 4-5 inches thick. Just watch out for buttons...
^^ This

I checked the box stores and found lounge chair cushions with a "zipper" on one end. Ordered 3" dense foam from Foam Factory to replace the weak stuff that the cushion came with. Works great.
Good idea
Sometimes dweller in 236k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
Like this at Lowes for $22, about 4” thick:

What the heck, my standard IPhone picture is still too big to post?  Cmon”!

Anyways, it was a tri-fold chaise lounge cushion, green...
They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.
Foam comes in various qualities