Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRVL Forum down for a few days
(06-12-2018, 07:09 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: There ya go Mr. Patriot....  leave the political rants to the political forums and venues.  In here I like ranting about camping stuff like cleaning up your campsite before leaving it and things of that nature.  I've learned that the backspace key is a wonderful invention and I use it quite often.  I guess that's the keyboard version of biting your tongue.

Dirty campsites are the fault of the uh. Uh. Umm. Jerks. Yup. Dats the villain 

Now who do you suppose runs that website?  

Not Gary!   Big Grin
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Motrukdriver (06-12-2018)
There was a YT video where one of the more "famous" youtubers had left a campsite trashed. He got called out on it both face to face and in more videos showing the garbage. Right after that the "famous" youtuber started making videos complaining about people leaving trash at campsites and made some very staged videos of him cleaning up a site or two. I found it both sad and humorous. Sad that someone with that many followers would do such a thing and humorous as the FANATICAL way the accused litterpig worked at damage control. The same one that got the finger waggling from Desert Santa about the late night karaoke at last year's RTR. Funny stuff right there...
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-12-2018)
(06-12-2018, 08:33 AM)GotSmart Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 07:09 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: There ya go Mr. Patriot....  leave the political rants to the political forums and venues.  In here I like ranting about camping stuff like cleaning up your campsite before leaving it and things of that nature.  I've learned that the backspace key is a wonderful invention and I use it quite often.  I guess that's the keyboard version of biting your tongue.

Dirty campsites are the fault of the uh. Uh. Umm. Jerks. Yup. Dats the villain 

Now who do you suppose runs that website?  

Not Gary!   Big Grin
Thinking Dirty thoughts and campsites. Other than that I will refrain from any further response on this subject concerning free or restricted speech here.  Wink
#NomadLivesMatter  
(06-12-2018, 01:17 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: There was a YT video where one of the more "famous" youtubers had left a campsite trashed.  He got called out on it both face to face and in more videos showing the garbage. 

Wow. I wouldn't even xo that. Once and a while I'll even clean up ...
Could you link?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
Here ya go:

trashed site

one of the staged videos, the end is the same video at the top

another one of his staged videos and the end is the same video at the top

sometimes you just gotta scratch your head.....
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
Oh, good. Have no idea who that is. Was worried it was another guy i like
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
He must have totally made that up about the Tin Can Tourists. I was a member for a long time and how they got the name was that in the old days members would place a tin can on their radiator cap so they could recognize each other - not for throwing cans on the ground. What a Bozo...

Anyway they are a fun group of vintage camper enthusiasts today that get together at rallies. I had vintage campers and had a blast with them.
monkeyfoot