Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Txjaybird can’t log in
This is from the Wicked Bitch of The South  ?  I must be banned from the Van Dweller Forum.  That is the only reason I can think of becuz.....I've tried for THREE DAYS and jumped thru all the systems hoops while going thru the process of getting a new password.  I don't know how many times I've done a "Contact Us' message.  Silly me I thought if I Contact someone they will get in touch with me.  Oh well my thinking is what got me where I am today.........I ain't going there.

My apt.  didn't pass the inspection.  Surprisingly I'm OK with it and so is the Housing Administrator.  This was the first time we had met.  We talked for some time & now she knows how stressed I can get & that I do not like strangers in my home.  

Also how sick I was for months and had almost all physical activity curtailed for 4 months.
 I do not think I'll be getting better re; my back and neck issues

So I don't need to stress out about folks just showing up at my door { I will anyway, maybe not so much}.
 As long as things in my apt. are good within 6mo,  before the HUD inspection I'll be OK.  She did ask that I clean off my front porch and take care of my flower beds as soon as possible.  She said I could  call her if I want one of the guys to come down to dig up anything or move anything for me.   The first staff member in 8ys that has offered help.  
I like working with my plants when I can bend over.  

My gardening style is called "Rampant".
.. I may not even be here in 6mo

Jewellann

ps   I've asked Gunny to post this for me here.  So if you're reading this you know why it's been quiet here.
       TJB & Q
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gunny for this post:
  • Texjbird (04-10-2018), Everyroadleadshome (04-11-2018)
I flagged her post for a moderator , not sure if that will help her..?
I'm sure Queenie is getting impatient with TJB for shutting off the forum...
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Gunny (04-10-2018), Texjbird (04-10-2018)
me not checking the forum email and jewellann thinking there is no need to remember her password,i changed it an emailed it to her so we'll see...
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (04-10-2018), Gunny (04-10-2018), AbuelaLoca (04-10-2018), Texjbird (04-10-2018)
Jewellann did not think she didn't need to remember her password.  Jewellann FORGOT her password.  Jewellann rarely logs out so she doesn't use her pass word very often, at least often enough to remember it.  If she writes something down she either loses the paper it's written on or forgets where she put it.  Jewellann will go to $ Tree and buy a HOT PINK poster board and write down her password and her name too & nail it to her bedroom wall across from the phone..........if she doesn't forget. Undecided

Jewellann is so happy that she has a Heart big strong man that knows what she thinks.  The next time she forgets something she will just think of him  Heart and he will fix it for her.  Ain't Life Grand? Tongue  WHOOPEE

JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • rvpopeye (04-10-2018), AbuelaLoca (04-11-2018)
Dodgy  Now on my CP when I try to change my password I enter the one Gary sent me, then enter the new one I want,
re-enter it to confirm and I'm told "You've entered a invalid password".  Huh

Now if I wasn't such a delicate Southern Flower  I'd say something real ugly up in here right about now. Angry

Now on the bright side  Smile  Thanks Gunny for delivering my message and Thanks Gary for the password!  Smile

Jewellann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (04-11-2018)
try again,sounds like you typed the new password or the confirmation wrong
and yes when you forget your password or get it wrong 3 times the automated reset your password they send to your email is goofy

pick an easy to remember password,no one is going to hack your vandwelling account
(04-10-2018, 07:08 PM)Texjbird Wrote: Jewellann did not think she didn't need to remember her password.  Jewellann FORGOT her password.  Jewellann rarely logs out so she doesn't use her pass word very often, at least often enough to remember it.  If she writes something down she either loses the paper it's written on or forgets where she put it.  Jewellann will go to $ Tree and buy a HOT PINK poster board and write down her password and her name too & nail it to her bedroom wall across from the phone..........if she doesn't forget. Undecided

Jewellann is so happy that she has a Heart big strong man that knows what she thinks.  The next time she forgets something she will just think of him  Heart and he will fix it for her.  Ain't Life Grand? Tongue  WHOOPEE

JEWELLANN
Jewellann, I am the same way. Last time I wrote a password down on paper it ended up at the bottom of the litter box by accident. In my case I think it is due to my age. I really like when the web places I go to save my password and name. Especially when they will call you and let you know it has changed and after you let them know who your are and stuff, then give them you're old information, they will give you the new name and password. I had a finance company for a credit card company call me. My husband must have had it and didn't tell me about it. Something about updating the information for the account. I never heard from them again. So I guess whatever was wrong got fixed.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to WanderingKathy for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (04-11-2018)
That's a YARC story right there, WK! Welcome to the tribe Tongue
viajes seguros
WanderingKathy Wrote: I had a finance company for a credit card company call me. My husband must have had it and didn't tell me about it. Something about updating the information for the account. I never heard from them again. So I guess whatever was wrong got fixed.

So, Nobody here see's this as a classic phishing scam, and took the initiative to warn WanderingKathy about this?  Rolleyes
I thought everybody was here to help? Apparently she's not the only one that needs it.  Dodgy
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes