Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
METAL DETECTING & PROSPECTING
Just for meat, but they don't use electronics.
yea I saw a show on just how smart they were...they also circle and drive fish schools and then they take turns rushing the middle and eating. hey if you can herd schooled fish and dine out then ya gotta have some smarts Smile

dolphin fish are delish for sure!
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
And 2 run down Flying Manure Spreaders!
Stormy here today too.
Tide is too far out till 7 or so. High at 9:08.
No fun digging in mud so , slap on the Grundens and put a baggie over the display and back to the beach .

I'd like to see that dolphin action on a fish finder .......hmmmmm
Something to think about while wearing out my detector elbow instead of the pain.
(They don't say much about THAT on those YT vids.)
Another reason on the plus list for the NOX 800 !.........Like the 5 freq's isn't enough....
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
weight on my purchase was important

the AT PRO was underwater setup and the lightest one I could find kinda.

swinging long and hard will kill your arms. might buy a harness I see others wear. my arm is noodling now from swinging......hit lottery, hire young strong guy to swing and find my treasure for me and I dig and keep....yea that works
3 Stinkin' Badges, YARC, 3 Cat Ass Trophies , ROOIRIA Wannabe,(never happen) and still a Bisquit cause me soggy!
If you hit the lottery , you won't need the substitute detectorist.
(You're still going to wear that arm out digging anyhow.....) .
Just buy the ring.....
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
HA HA no no, finding it for free even if I hit the lottery is key for discovering treasure Smile
all about that elusive hunt!!
2 Hours on a small beach yesterday.
Everywhere else is ....SOLID !
Just found lead.
(glad I had discrimination low and was digging everything ....would have been a skunk without the lead.)
stay tuned 
popeye

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Everyroadleadshome (03-07-2020)
(03-06-2020, 11:05 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: 2 Hours on a small beach yesterday.
Everywhere else is ....SOLID !
Just found lead.
(glad I had discrimination low and was digging everything ....would have been a skunk without the lead.)
old colonial houses/homestead should be a gold mine https://www.ebay.com/itm/1800-S-204-R-4-...Sw49BeXqjC
A bunch of those would be nice !
I found a clad quarter once but usually not that lucky.
The colonial homes are hard to get in to hunt around here.
stay tuned 
popeye

New detectors on the scene , raising a lot of eyebrows.
XP Deus 2 (II) !$1600
Minelab GPX 6000 ~ $6000
stay tuned 
popeye