Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint and body
Relating to the "owie"-  This is my third TT and I cannot for the life of me understand Why in hell they don't put some sort of metal fender well on TT and most motorhomes. I mean dang..one blow out and it usually rips the whole darn floor, side, wiring, plumbing, and other stuff. What would be the extra cost to install some dag gum ^%&%##% metal fender wells on them? Not much..I would have paid extra. Thankfully I have never had a blowout.....yet. But I have caught a few of my tires about to bust and changed them immediately. Sorry...as you can tell this just makes me wonder FFS SMH  Angry     LOL  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-27-2018)
I'm glad your getting everything all fixed up ! Yall get a free place to boondock while its being serviced and they get free 24 hr on premise security.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-27-2018)
Hi Cammalu,
Thanks for showing me your pretty home. It looks very Comfy... Smile

In some ways, I envy you, & the rest of you that LIVE the Mobile-way. - And

Living... in a TINY space is really preferred, as we DON'T need anything else. I agree.
We lived in a 460+ sq. ft. home "cabin" during the '90's, where we HOMEschooled, you might have read in my Welcome discussion.
It was almost like my original childhood, & we grew much of our food, on our 5 acres...
Ideally, (especially considering my Beloved's needs) we want to  http://www.cheaprvliving.com/homesteading-vandwellers/
We BOTH LOVE, including Gardening... & it's one of our many passions...

I apologize re our 2 little mis-understandings, & hope we can get the wrinkles ironed out.
I would like to meet some of the members in this forum, as you come across as more layed back, & open to sharing...
but only during a COLD-month here, would I come. 
And I'm not sure re an RTR anymore, either. I was all excited...  last month, but - Sweetie & I are much more private.
He for sure has no interest, & thinks the whole thing's Nutty... oh well, I fit right in, LOL

Thank you again, for sharing ... Smile

PS: your thread from zero, just went to 4 Stars Wink
Annie you don’t have to park at the rtr to go. You can park a bit away or ten miles away as we did this year. We just commuted in a few times to check things out. I really liked going up and down the roads and seeing all the different ideas and builds. I wanted to attend High Desert Ranger’s seminar on finding gold but when we got there John got called away to advise on a solar job so we didn’t make it.

I loved driving way out into the desert and seeing the old homesteads, mines and even a few Petroglyphs. I’m interested in rock hounding although I know nothing of the rocks. It was amazing to go through all the many flea markets and rock shops.

I did get a rock hounding book and am slowly reading through it. I think next year I’ll join one of the rock hounding clubs in Quartzsite. Blanch knows a lot about rock hounding and identification so maybe I can squeeze more info out of her.

There were many other clubs and activities in Quartzsite so you can stay as busy as you want or just relax under a giant saguaro.

I lived south of Albuquerque myself for about seven years or so some time back.
monkeyfoot
(03-27-2018, 04:45 PM)Cammalu Wrote: Annie you don’t have to park at the rtr to go. You can park a bit away or ten miles away as we did this year.  We just commuted in a few times to check things out.

There were many other clubs and activities in Quartzsite so you can stay as busy as you want or just relax under a giant saguaro.

I lived south of Albuquerque myself for about seven years or so some time back.
Hi Cammalu

Well, until we get finances in better shape (ALOT  Exclamation better shape), only vehicle is the Honda.
and
Sweetie can't be transferred... to SIT in it. In fact he only sits a max of two hours daily, atm)
Too he's cared for around the clock. - So honestly, the chances of RTR happening are slim, to none.

And tho Honda would make the trip... to either Arizona, or Colorado RTR okay (knock on wood),
obviously I'd need to park meself pretty close. --- Too I wake-up with bad Nosebleeds from Desert-sands,
But I don't want to keep Derailing  Rolleyes your Nice thread here.

I lived in Alamogordo too.
Loved chinooks, back in the day- fiberglass body and Toyota truck underneath.

Like your white interior. I think it’s a good choice. Really looks modern. Gonna have to steal that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today they are covering all the windows, etc and going to paint!!!!

[Image: ce6c1a9e7872958d9756bdb5f4e3b4f1.jpg][Image: 84f7d9089292cba1758b41f09c4140e7.jpg][Image: 091e1ddddd4c0adc5c06252c8374d200.jpg][Image: 65fe281e916462b7f7b255d4100c7230.jpg][Image: 703bd99ea4525317d7fce6b0c9d31876.jpg]

Can’t wait!
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • rvpopeye (03-30-2018), S Cello (03-30-2018), AbuelaLoca (04-01-2018)
Looking Good !!!! Get a few good coats of wax on it asap when the paint cures. Protect your investment.
(03-30-2018, 09:27 AM)Cammalu Wrote: Today they are covering all the windows, etc and going to paint!!!!

<-------->

Can’t wait!

Taping and masking eh? Won't be long now...
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
Here we are, Cammalu, Gotsmart, and Trebor English (think Curly, Larry, and Moe) watching the paint dry.
A sausage is only as strong as its weakest link.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Trebor English for this post:
  • GotSmart (03-31-2018), AbuelaLoca (04-01-2018)