Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New RV.
How stealthy will you need to be to continue using their electric and wifi? That's a sweet setup.

That is something a Class C couldnt do incognito. Smile

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
CoPilots: Cleo & Joe
2000 Tioga 27' Class C
450 Ford Chassis
V-10 Triton
Onan 4000 on-board gas genny

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamingRaven for this post:
  • shadow (10-15-2018)
(10-14-2018, 08:08 PM)MN C Van Wrote: Wow! All that's alot in a short amount of time!

How does all that feel?

It was a lot in a short time, but now that the house is gone there is a lot less stress, and more freedom
of not being tied to one place.
2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
(10-14-2018, 08:11 PM)Cammalu Wrote: That seems fast. Will you be able to take trips?

I have a 9 - 5:30 job five days a week, I only have the weekends off.
But I will be taking a two week vacation every summer, so I will do some traveling then.
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
(10-14-2018, 08:14 PM)RoamingRaven Wrote: How stealthy will you need to be to continue using their electric and wifi?  That's a sweet setup.

That is something a Class C couldnt do incognito.  Smile

Even though the maker of my rv calls it a B+, its actually a class C that`s twenty three feet long.
The best thing is that the towns I will be staying in are small farm towns that after seven o-clock are very dead, and the police
are very laid back here. If I get asked to move, its no big deal, I will move to another spot. I have a generator, so I can charge my battery`s that way if needed.

As far as being stealthy, that`s something I`m not worried about. I`m not going to hide just because I live in an rv.
Right now I`m parked on a side street next to were I work with an extension cord running to the building were its plugged in.
I`m about fifty feet from the main street, and the town is dead for the night.
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
You are about five feet shorter than me. That's not to bad for space.

You might check out a few of the local fish and game groups. I belong to one and can camp there for 7 days and then have to leave for 5. My membership is $50 a year. Before returning to the farm, I stayed there one week out of the month.

There was a kid who claimed to be homeless, would leave for his 5 days and then return, after 2 years he was told not to return. I dont make those claims, I always claim having a B&S so not to make others nervous. My job wasn't 9-5 though.

I spent many years with only a generator, last year was my first year with solar. It is quieter Smile

CoPilots: Cleo & Joe
2000 Tioga 27' Class C
450 Ford Chassis
V-10 Triton
Onan 4000 on-board gas genny