Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New RV.
My first RV that I did all of the work on is posted for sale here, because I decided to go with a class b, because its smaller
and what I really wanted to get. But after a lot of searching all of the class b RV`s I could find were in Oregon or Washington.

That`s three hundred miles or more from were I live, and the prices ranged from fifty to eighty thousand dollars for a used one.
So, because both of my parents just passed away and I have to sell the house and everything else, I was going to wait and get a class b after the house was sold. Now here is were everything just clicked and fell into place better than I could have ever expected.

My neighbor remembered that a friend of his had an RV that they wanted to sell, so my neighbor called his friend to see if the RV
was still for sale, and it was. I got the name of the RV and started doing some research online to find out more about it.
The RV is a 2001 phoenix Cruiser, on a Ford E350 chassis, V10 engine, and is 23 ft long. The Phoenix Cruiser company refers to this model as a B+.

The only thing not working in the RV is the microwave, so I will replace it. The inside is very clean, but I will go over everything again myself. The outside needs a good washing and that`s about it.

2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
Full time since 10-12-18
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to shadow for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (03-13-2018), Putts (03-13-2018), Matlock (03-13-2018), heron (03-16-2018), rvpopeye (03-17-2018), TWIH (05-31-2018), Blanch (03-03-2019)

On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
Full time since 10-12-18
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shadow for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (03-13-2018), heron (03-16-2018)
That looks great! It’s the same size as what we live in and I love it. If you don’t have an oven and would ever use one - pizza? You can do what I did and buy a convection/microwave oven to fit in the place. With that I have the choice of microwaving or baking or a combination of them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • shadow (03-12-2018)

On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
Full time since 10-12-18
(03-12-2018, 07:33 PM)Cammalu Wrote: That looks great!  It’s the same size as what we live in and I love it.  If you don’t have an oven and would ever use one - pizza?  You can do what I did and buy a convection/microwave oven to fit in the place. With that I have the choice of microwaving or baking or a combination of them both.

The microwave in the RV now is convection, but the control board is bad.
I`m going to see if the control board is available and what it costs.
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
Full time since 10-12-18
That’s very close to our setup. You are going to love it.

monkeyfoot
That sure is a big class B !
Almost as big as the C you are selling. Cool 
Is the headroom high enough ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Looks great, congratulations.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gunny for this post:
  • shadow (03-13-2018)
Thats a nice one!

Reminds me of the C&GS rig...very comfy.

Cool
Wondering about Wandering.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
  • shadow (03-13-2018)
Looks GREAT! And after all, wouldn't you rather have a B plus than a B minus?  Tongue
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • shadow (03-13-2018), pnolans (03-13-2018), Cammalu (03-13-2018)