Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thought For The Day
Telling someone that they have anger issues can create anger issues.
A favorite, memorable scene from the second Bob Newhart show was when the two local geezers were pestering Bob about having anger control issues. "Watch it! He's going to blow!"
(04-21-2019, 08:44 PM)Texjbird Wrote: Sometimes when I was harnessed up I was clipped to a clothesline while Mama and Great Grandma Quincy worked in the garden or were just to damned tired to chase me anymore.

Mama was 49 years old when they adopted me and it seems that I was a pretty good little escape artist.  

I once walked to a Tom Thumb grocery store on Gaston Ave in Dallas TX when I was 3 or 4ys old.  Not only would they not let me pay for my Hershey candy bar with a bus or trolley token they added insult to injury when they drug me home crying all the way where I promptly had my little butt blistered by Mama.  I think that's the time I went under the dining room table and cut myself some bangs to get even for the spanking.

It's been said that once a neighbor lady told Mama that leashing a child was a terrible thing to do.  Mama said that picking up a child in the street after being hit by a car could be much worse for the child.

JEWELL ANN
I like your Mama.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Texjbird (04-24-2019)
TFTD
People hate the truth. Luckily, the truth doesn’t care.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

TJB
I had the same deal. Clothesline , cable and clip , harness.
My yard completely surrounded by oil delivery trucks and tanks. And a lumber yard.

I can report it kept me alive .
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 8 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)