Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thought For The Day
(Yesterday, 11:40 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: hahaha...  let em try it with one of these.

I carried one on my dog tags for years.

[Image: s932653837630755068_p359_i4_w1000.jpeg]

I have a P38 from basic hanging w/my tags & I still wear mine (in case I'm out wandering around the woods & ... need to be ID) 
Am @ that age, ya know?
It still works great, too
I carry a P-38 tool in the van incase my big can opener breaks. It is small and light enough that I don't mind the extra weight or space. Really not that difficult to use either.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
What are the larger size P-38's called? For some reason, I'm thinking P-58, but that's pulled out of my a$$. Any ideas?

These are awesome! One last me about a year, and buying 10 of them and storing them is easy peasy.
It’s what we used in our home growing up, none of them fancy electrical ones for us until I was in high school. I still have my dads that he carried all through four tours in Viet Nam, it was always on his keychain.
(2 hours ago)Wabbit Wrote: What are the larger size P-38's called? For some reason, I'm thinking P-58, but that's pulled out of my a$$. Any ideas?

These are awesome! One last me about a year, and buying 10 of them and storing them is easy peasy.

P-51
https://www.amazon.com/P-38-Can-Opener-P...words=p-38

P-38 Can Opener and P-51 Can Opener
by US Shelby Co
4.6 out of 5 stars   1,093 customer reviews
| 11 answered questions

Price:
$4.10 & FREE Shipping
when was the last time you used a can opener?

last week i opened a can of chicken and rice soup with a manual opener,dont buy much in a can