Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought For The Day
Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross a street, and then getting hit by an airplane.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Blanch (09-10-2018)
My lack of potato juice gave me just enough confidence to almost break my neck getting out of a plane. But the potato juice came and took away the pain.

It is a health Drink I Tell Ya

Last night was the return Of Stolichnaya into Russian ownership again. A long and expensive court battle, I know THE guy. But it is Russian once again. The party was incredible and only a Russian would understand why this is important.

Russians. Fancy Club, VIP Only, vodka, free vodka, Free vodka that can never run out, YEAH I KNOW VODKA!

Watching children swim in the sun when I can hear, yes HEAR, their pores sweat!!!! Concussion and hangover good god!!!
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Blanch (09-11-2018)
My thought for today was that I need to be more grateful for the things I have and the knowledge lifes lessons has taught me.

Big Grin    Today I'm happy that I'm no longer a just recently divorced  28yr old with a 8th grade education & earning less than $5 an hour with only 2 pair of jeans that I have to hang over a open oven door to dry in the winter time.

JewellAnn
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

JUST SAYING A THING DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Blanch (09-12-2018), Cammalu (09-13-2018), RoamingRaven (09-23-2018)
"It is hard to be satisfied with a little; impossible to be satisfied with a lot"
Sometimes dweller in 236k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MN C Van for this post:
  • Blanch (09-12-2018)
Did you ever look at your kids and think “That one will be dropping me off curbside at the nursing home. That one will be paying for it. That one will come visit me the most. And that one? He’ll be sneaking in the pizza and beer!”

Of course I don't have any kids so............. Tongue Cool
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Blanch (09-18-2018)
Wishful thinking, in many cases. Many of them are too busy to visit, but are right on time when the money is being divided.
When my great grandmother was put in a facility I snuck hamburgers with grilled onions into her. I miss that old woman.

My favorite story from her life:

She was in New York and the first car drove through her small town. She and the other kids grabbed rocks and threw them at the car and yelled “Get A Horse!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • MN C Van (09-18-2018), Cammalu (09-18-2018), Snikwahjm (09-18-2018), Texjbird (09-20-2018)
Mine would drop me at the curb this week.
I needed this one at my gigs.......
Sorry, I’m in a hurry. Let’s talk while we walk. You go that way. Tongue
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • GotSmart (09-19-2018), Texjbird (09-20-2018)
A man can be a fool and not know it.
But not if he's married.

- Mencken
Sometimes dweller in 236k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else