Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the record
i'm just the idiot that pushed the install forum software button

[Image: schultz-300x225.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • heron (03-16-2018)
Thank you Gary for idiot moments and creating this forum. Overall, I'm fairly speechless for now. I'm overjoyed though to find open people in this community like very few others, if any.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CosmicVanna for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-14-2018), Snikwahjm (03-15-2018)
Hmmmm

I think I needed that picture for my intro.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Rocki5pr (03-15-2018)
As I said in my Welcome discussion, have only been aware of Bob past 2 months.
And I think that basically Bob is a good man, who means well.
What the OP reveals here, I had some perception about, but not complete as presented here.

Then today he posted -
"Life Changing 9.2 earthquake Remembered: 1964 Good Friday Earthquake in Alaska"
I bring that up, because altho - SOME of what he shares does ring true, so I registered there. Yet,
there is enough that does NOT ring true, that -even if I could- I would only want to meet... some people here.

Does any of this make sense to anybody else ?
(03-27-2018, 03:56 PM)cute Annie Wrote: As I said in my Welcome discussion, have only been aware of Bob past 2 months.
And I think that basically Bob is a good man, who means well.
What the OP reveals here, I had some perception about, but not complete as presented here.

Then today he posted -
"Life Changing 9.2 earthquake Remembered: 1964 Good Friday Earthquake in Alaska"
I bring that up, because altho - SOME of what he shares does ring true, so I registered there. Yet,
there is enough that does NOT ring true, that -even if I could- I would only want to meet... some people here.

Does any of this make sense to anybody else ?
Honestly, I haven't watched the vid or have been over to the "other" place but a few minutes here and there. I understand and agree with your first part. But I haven't made sense out the last part..probably because I didn't, and probably won't watch the video. I like it here. Saying that I would have never found this forum if it wasn't for meeting TexJayBird and Queenie over there on my first or second day. On my very first post I got scolded and my post deleted by the mod. After many "WTH??'s" and a little push back at the mods TJB rescued me !!  So if I ever get thrown out of here...it's the woman's (TJB) fault. And that's because I would never say anything to get my butt kicked by Queenie !! LOL 
Thank you again TJB for throwing me a lifeline !!  Angel Tongue Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-27-2018)
I don’t normally watch much YouTube, especially the vandweller drivel unless it’s some how informative but since you posted the link I watched it. It’s hard for me to watch videos if a person doesn’t get right to the point and I found the video longer than necessary but I think he made a nice point and I hope it does help some people.

I’ve been close to death a couple of times and it was an awakening for me just like it was for him. After awhile you can get lax again and his video was a nice reminder.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Snikwahjm (03-27-2018)