Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANDY THE MOBILE TRAVELLER RIG BURNT
RANDY HAD A BRIEF VIDEO UP TODAY THANKING EVERYONE WHO HAS RESPONDED TO HIS SITUATION.  HE'S GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.  HE COMMENTED THAT THE CLAM POP UP FOR HIS KITCHEN BURNT, HOWEVER HE HAS HIS OTHER KITCHEN STUFF PACKED UP IN HIS TRUCK.

HE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT HOW THE FIRE MAY HAVE STARTED.  I HOPE HE HAS INSURANCE.  WHILE IT WILL NOT REPLACE ANY KEEPSAKES IT COULD HELP REPLACE HIS HOME. HE ALSO STATED THAT A FEW YEARS BACK HIS S & B BURNT DOWN AND HE LOST PETS IN THAT FIRE. HE'S GLAD ACE IS OK. HE MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE TRUCK WITH RANDY.

WHAT A HORRIBLE THING TO HAPPEN! I DOUBT I COULD GET UNCOUPLED IN TIME, I'D PROBABLY HAVE TO SNATCH QUEENIE, MY PURSE AND MEDS AND RUN LIKE HELL TO GET AWAY. I THINK I'LL KEEP A EMERGENCY PACK OF CLOTHES, FOOD, MEDS. & ETC. HANDY WHEN I TRAVEL

SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID I CARRY TOO MUCH COVERAGE ON THE SAFARI AND ALINER.  MAYBE I DO, IDK. 

I DO KNOW THAT IF I NEED 2 TOW TRUCKS FOR A BREAKDOWN OR WRECK THEY'LL BE DISPATCHED.  I HAVE GOOD EMERGENCY ROADSIDE COVERAGE. IF SOMEONE IS INJURED IN MY CAMP I HAVE INSURANCE FOR THAT TOO. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM ON A TRIP I CAN BE REIMBURSED $50 A NITE FOR A MOTEL.  

MY VAN IS 21ys OLD AND THE ALINER IS 15ys OLD.  I HAVE FULL COVERAGE ON BOTH.  ALSO NO DEDUCTABLE ON GLASS REPLACEMENT.  MY PREMIUM IS $90A MO. I'VE BEEN COVERED BY GEICO FOR 19ys IN 4 STATES AND UP TO 3 VEHICLES AT A TIME.  EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I TRY ONE OF THOSE "GET BETTER COVERAGE FOR LESS MONEY" COME ON OVER ADS.  IT'S ALWAYS WAY MORE $$$$$ FOR LESS COVERAGE.

JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • heron (01-09-2021)
WHOOPS!

JEWELLANN
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
wonder what caused it? most likely electrical but if he left his pilot on a stove could be that? bad wheel bearing will cause some heat too?
Let me know if anyone ees a gofund me page etc. If I got a few bucks to spare I will gladly help out a fellow traveler.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Everyroadleadshome (08-26-2019)
There's one listed on his youtube site...……………………………………..
PAULETTE and "Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
(08-23-2019, 04:38 PM)BlueBuick Wrote: What I found amazing about the video, about him, he did not swear.

Here’s his YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClb8ehdtd...dBvXss4Q3I
Thats true but even a curse word or two would be justified... nearly everything he had, gone. Like the “Little House on the Prairie” couple whose tent trailer got arsoned, it happens. That’s why we should have some kind of savings.  Tough experience, makes me glad I have a bedroom.
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
I couldn't find a GO FUND ME page. I used his paypal; Https://www.paypal.me/mobiletraveler
Smile, laugh, it's free and makes others wonder what you are up too
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RoamingRaven for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (08-25-2019), Everyroadleadshome (08-26-2019)
(08-25-2019, 02:25 PM)RoamingRaven Wrote: I couldn't find a GO FUND ME page.  I used his paypal;  Https://www.paypal.me/mobiletraveler
I sent him a little cash and left a note that heard about it here. I also asked to let someone know here if he was going to do a build etc that I had some things left over from my build I would donate. Thank You Roam for the info !
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • RoamingRaven (08-25-2019), Queen (08-26-2019), Everyroadleadshome (08-26-2019)